Well Well Well...look who decided to crawl her ass outta the sleepy-ness of jet lag to be alive again! (ME!)
In my last post, like forever ago, I decided that I was gonna stick with the Lap-band...and I am really glad that I am. :)
I saw the behavior lady today, that went well...she cleared me...I got my 'check-mark' from her...and now Wednesday I see Ben (the 13th) and then I will harass him 'bout my psych consult, and when/if he put it in like he said...Once that is in...and then I get my lovely appointment and see the shrink...I will then have another appt with a surgeon, and I WILL GET MY DATE! I should know when I am having the Lap-Band surgery by the end of the month...hopefully.
WOW. It is so close that I can taste it. I can. It tastes like joy, hope, peace, happiness...and a new life.
I am a lil pissed at myself tho...I was not the greatest on Vaca...but I only gained like 3 pounds...but yet my size is lower? I dont understand this...but I guess from what I hear, it is not all about the numbers on the scale...it is how you look and feel...and how bad your bank feels because you have to go shopping for new clothes (LMFAO- which I did A TON of when I was in FL)!!!
I am glad to be back home where I can have full total control on what goes in my face again...I can get back on my wagon...and RELAX..
Oh yeah, and I am now 25 (as of yesterday!) and well...I guess (acording to the hubby, I am officially a REAL adult...there is NO denying it now) I get cheaper car insurance, and I dont have to pay underage rental fees for cars! (which woulda came in handy for this lovely vacation...which underage fees were 200 bucks!)
Well..I will write a lil more later, or tomorrow...trying to unpack and get everything back together...
xoxox,
Nikki
lol 25 is still a baby!! But maybe an 'adult' baby. Congrats on your birthday.
ReplyDeleteAnd three pounds over a vacation isnt too shocking. Most of us did that over Christmas!
Welcome back! Sounds like you had a great time on vaca, don't worry about the 3lbs, they'll come right off once you get back into your routine. Great job on getting some checks for your list, it'll be here before you know it!
ReplyDelete