While out at the Ala Moana Center today with my girlfriend and lil one. It was dinner time. They got Panda Express....being in the food court was hard...all the smells...and yummy....oh heck.
I caved.
I ate 3 pieces of chicken.
It was hard...and I felt soooo guilty afterward....but damnit it tasted so so so good!!!
I dont think 3 pieces is gonna kill me...or deter me too much. I am back on the wagon after my lil moment...and I will inform Ben of it on Tuesday.
I just thought I would share.
xoxox
Nikki
hang in there! The pre-op diet is hard - but not long to go now :-)
ReplyDeleteDon't beat yourself up about it...just keep lookin ahead!
ReplyDeleteDon't worry, you can do this! I remember during my pre-op liquid diet eating 3 french frys and thinking I had ruined everything...I didn't and neither did you! Hang in there!
ReplyDeleteDon't beat yourself up! Do you know how jealous of you I am when I read you were in Ala Moana yesterday? I miss Hawaii so much.
ReplyDeleteGosh, you're making me think YEARS back when I was in Hawaii by mentioning Ala Moana Center. I walked from Waikiki Beach to the mall one afternoon (& back), got caught in a very short rainshower (what a relief in the heat) & loved every minute of it. That was my skinniest since, like, 8th grade. A picture from the lanai at our condo is still my inspiration photo of where I'd like to get back to someday... :)
ReplyDeleteP.S. I think everyone cheats just before surgery!