Saturday, March 27, 2010

Official Weigh In Day...

237!!!!

I honestly think the last time I weighed 237 I was like 18. So, 7 years ago? My weight has always fluctuated...from low 200's to high 200's...never really below 200 from what I remember...well, I am sure in like junior high school...7th grade atleast.

I dont have many pictures from back then...and I think there is a reason for that. =/

But holy cow! 237...that is AWESOME. =)

I have a few things left on the clothing blog...let me know if you want anything that is left! I updated this morning...so if it doesn't say taken...its still up for grabs...I am probably gonna mail stuff off on Monday or Tuesday...just depends when I get back on base. LOL.

xoxox,
Nikki

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your loss!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! I think the last time I remember weighing 237 was back in 2002 right around my wedding. It is a small goal for me to be able to fit into my wedding gown again, if only to wear for 1 minute to prove I can fit into it again! I'm very proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unreal - just unreal. Theres nothing better than reaching a weight we USED to weigh and never thought we would see again. Go you, Nikki. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool! Congrats! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats! that's awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic...keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  7. *happy dance* What awesome news!! Conrats - keep it up! 1:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are doing sooo good. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete