We moved into our "new" place this weekend. It was built in the early 40s so its only new to us. Lol. Not a bad lil place, downsized by a few hundred square feet, but that's okay. Better schools. Better location. Its better. :)
This coming up weekend is hubby and I going out weekend. Yahoo!
I am flly aware that there are no new pix up, that's because I got no internet. They cut it off at the old place, and can't get 2 the new spot until the 5th, which is Wednesday. Oh joy. Lol.
Just wanted 2 say a quick hello 2 let ya know that I am alive and well...
Xoxox,
Nikki
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
Glad to hear you're getting so much done! Enjoy each other and your new place!
ReplyDeleteYes, enjoy being with your hubby and don't worry, we understand!!
ReplyDeleteYay totally enjoy all the time with your hubby that you can!
ReplyDeleteHmmmmm....what are you guys up to that you would have no time to post...lucky u. Tell hubby we are proud of him and am glad that the new place is ok...see u when u come up for air......
ReplyDeleteDid you type this from bed cuz I'm guessing you haven't gotten out of it yet right? LOL
ReplyDeleteWe love you and we miss you but you get a free pass from blogland for now!
Don't worry about posting to us yet! We do understand, this is your time with the hubby and you need all the time you can get!!
ReplyDeleteSo glad to hear that you got in your new place ok. Post when you can....
Aloha
Thank you so much for following my blog! I truly appreciate it! I invite you to participate and comment and let me know what you need to hear! The one thing that I want you to know is that I do not join blogs as a follower! Why? Because I am extremely dysfunctional! I do read all of my followers' blogs as often as I can! However, because I don't want to hurt anyone's feeling if I don't join their blogs, I bookmark you so I can peek into your life! ! But, I often don't have time to comment since I read so many of them! Plus, I am a very chatty girl! I would never get to work or get any work done if I did! Please know that I am with you on your journey...even if I am a silent traveler!!
ReplyDeleteOnward!
Judi