Wednesday night I went to the Zumba class on base...not too shabby man. I haven't been in almost a month...that was bad...so, uh, I thought I was gonna screw it up...I didn't...which made me happy! I did learn however...NO BACK OF THE CLASS with this lady...I can't see her and it is confusing cuz other people weren't catching on as fast...I am going (hopefully) Monday evening again for a different instructor...apparently she is a tiny ball of energy and is awesome. I hope the music is a little better...I am used to doing things like Pitbull, Daddy Yankee and such...tonight was more...well not that. LOL.
Thursday I was feeling like crap...sinuses were going bonkers and I slept most of the day....cuddled up with the love of my life.
Friday started Hubby's Leave...he is MINE for 14 days! =D We went to the gym...I did some intervals on the elliptical...starting off at level one, staying there for 2 mins, and every 2 mins moving up to the next level...up til level 9...then working my way back down, staying at each level for 1 min. I am working on conditioning my lungs...so I can....wait for it....wait for it....run/jog! That's right, I said it...I want to be able to run. Right now, my lungs say NO WAY lady! We are going to be doing this Monday-Friday while Kali is at school...of course I will be working on different levels to build it up...I will be doing Zumba classes and other classes when I can. I figured I don't have much to do at the moment, so I will work out. :) Get my sexy on!
I have been craving some Mexican food...some real Mexican food...cannot find such things in Hawaii...lack of goodies here...I am LUCKY I can find some Caribbean stuff here...which lemme tell you...I LOVE my husbands cooking. He is from Haiti...so he has some good Caribbean cooking skills...rice and beans, fried plantains, ox tails....mmmm. Not the healthiest thing...but OH MY...yumm-o. :) It is okay once in awhile.
Yeah, so this post was a little all over the place...and I am working on being more active and comment on y'alls blogs...I am working on this...I am. =D
(and I think I am making strides in the right direction)
xoxox,
Nikki
No comments:
Post a Comment