Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Cravings....ALREADY?!?!

So I knew it was coming. I knew...everyone says they were...I read that they were...almost everyone I know that has children have had them...but this soon?!?

I am 10 weeks along...almost to that 3 month mark...and I am starting to get some killer cravings...or more like things that I tend to fixate on, that don't go away until I have them. I wanted hot salty McDonald's fries....now I want an ice cream cone...vanilla soft serve...together...dip the fries in the ice cream...I haven't done that since I was a kid...and dang it, I WANT IT BAD.

I wonder if it is officially the starting of cravings...or if it is the fact that lately I don't totally feel like I wanna die (meaning I don't wanna puke my guts out, I am not totally zonked for energy as much, and I am trying to get moving) and that I am happy that I am eating and I just wanna get it all in before I start feeling like ass again??

Does that make any sort of sense? EH...oh well.

I am at a loss of really anything huge to post...as I have not been doing much, except for sleeping and peeing it feels like.

I have been looking around at baby stuff, but I can't really do that so much because I don't know when I will be getting bigger housing to have stuff for the baby, that I dunno what it is yet... (they are saying I am going to have to wait for like 7-8 months for housing...which puts me past my due date...which my current place is only 850 sq ft...nooo room for baby...my husbands gear from Iraq is still in my living room, I have hampers full of clean clothes because of the small closets...can you tell I am a little (read ALOT) stressed???)

Everything here is so expensive and shipping to get anything here is massively expensive...I keep finding amazing deals online for nursery furniture...and BAM...they either don't ship to Hawaii or they cost over $150 for shipping...AHHHHHHHH.

Off to breathe...LOL

xoxox,
Nikki

1 comment:

  1. Do any of the stores make special considerations if you tell them you are on a military base? Maybe you could call customer service and ask?

    I hope you get some word on your housing situation soon!

    ReplyDelete