Here is a belly pic (goodness I hate my boobs....as they are so gi-huge-ic that they are everywhere these days)
![]() |
| From Untitled Album |
I actually look pregnant. =) It is sooo awesome. -sigh-
I had several appointments today. WIC was at 730-ish and I was surprised to see that we qualified, so we are using it to supplement whatever it is we already buy...cuz frankly ppl...Hawaii ain't cheap!!! Although, I am still not sure what the heck I am gonna do with 5 1/2 GALLONS of milk a month...Guess I shall start figuring out ways to use it...hot cocoa, smoothies, cereal, ect...Maybe I'll even *gasp* make some chocolate milk! lol.
I then had my 28 week appointment with my OB/GYN...I love this man...he is so awesome, and puts all my fears/worries/concerns at rest. He may always be running behind- but it is because the man takes the time to answer every question under the moon that you may have...he takes the time to tell you what you're body is going through...he even tells you what to expect in the coming weeks... anywho...
All my lab work came back perfect! =) Glucose is 101 (I hate that dangum orange drink...but normal is 135 and below). They were checking for protein in my urine, because of how fluctuating my BP is...and apparently there wasn't even enough protein in the 24 hour collection to warrant doing the test...SO...no preeclampsia either! I did ask how long they wait until it is after the due date before they induce...(have I mentioned I love this man?) He told me that at my 38 week appt they will schedule the induction for 41 weeks...and if I give birth before then...he can just cancel it...instead of trying to squeeze me in...or make me wait longer...(yay- one stresser gone...cuz hubby and lil girlie girl have to fly to her mothers house for summer on May 29th...so...I would like them here for the birth...)
I am up 20 pounds since the day I found out I was preggers...My doctor doesn't seem to worry much, he thinks its fine (as long as I dont gain a whole lot he thinks it is a time to enjoy, especially when told you may never have kids)..I know its not too big of a deal...but I am starting to do right again. Today when I went shopping I got healthy stuff again...yogurts, a few smart ones, some nuts, and what not...I'm not saying I want to lose any...I just would like to stay at the weight I am...which means, I am losing...but baby is gaining...which is totally okay! (Now if only I could stop craving dang french fries....ugh) I have been pretty good about water intake...I got a 25oz CamelBak water bottle as a gift to myself...and I drink about 2 of em a day...which I know...only 50oz...but better than the NONE I was doing before...Apparently drinking water helps with the edema too...ugh...swelling ankles...lovely lovely lovely...
OH SNAP!
I almost forgot...something showed up this morning that I haven't had in MONTHS....restriction...holy crap...I will tell you, it did seem like when I got pregnant that Lola magically just went away, like vacated my body...I have been able to eat a massive amount of whatever the heck I want...until this morning..I was eating away at breakfast and I was like...Oh! I can't finish this! I am FULL...granted, I had to throw away about half of what it was...but that is quite okay with me! So I guess as baby boy in there takes up more room, I get restriction back?! I am totally down for that...
I go back to see him after my trip home...which is a little longer out than he would like...but unless he is coming to me, he gets to wait! =)
xoxox,
Nikki

Yay!! Glad things are going so well for you!
ReplyDeleteLook at that little boy bump!
ReplyDeleteAnd hey...if those boobs are 'everywhere' send some over here (I'm missing mine)! -BG