Monday, August 1, 2011

33 questions...bout ME! :)

1. What is your occupation right now ?

Hmmm...by profession I am an Occupational Therapy Assistant. Currently I am a stay-at-home mom to 2 wonderful children- Kali (7) and Tacari (3 months)...

2.What color are your socks right now?

I'm barefoot...here in Hawaii we wear "slippahs" AKA flip-flops pretty much everyday...so...socks are rare...

3. What are you listening to right now?

Family Guy. :) Hil-ar-ious! 

4. What was the last thing that you ate?

I was bad...I had a PB and fluff sandwich...it was divine. Well worth it!!

5. Can you drive a stick shift?

I can...I haven't since 2008...but I do know how...my first car was a stick... :)

6. Last person you spoke to on the phone?

My mother...asking her how my grandma was doing in rehab after her heart surgery...

7. Do you like the person you stole this blog from?

Of Course! Steph is pretty stinkin' awesome! :D When I move back home it will be nice to have someone to relate too... :)

8. How old are you today?

I am 26. 

9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?

I am gonna have to go with football...now that I understand it...it makes it easier...

10. What is your favorite drink?

Iced Coffee...either Hazelnut or Caramel. mmmmmm.

11. Have you ever dyed your hair?

Oh yeah...and I am itchin baaaaad to do it (didn't do it while I was pregnant)...I was always dying it an auburn type color or a caramel blonde...then I went back to my natural medium brown...then added highlights and hair extensions...then just did the highlights...now...its just brown.

12. Favorite food?

Caribbean Food...which can encompass a bunch of things...rice and beans, fried plantains, curry goat (yes I said goat...its sooo yuuuummmmmyyyy), and lots of other stuff... :)

13. What is the last movie you watched?

ATL

14. Favorite day of the year?

Christmas Day...for completely religious reasons!! 

15. How do you vent anger?

I usually cry...I'm like a professional crier...but I have done amazing things with controlling anger since this Zoloft stuff...man I never realized how miserable I was before until I got on this stuff!!! Even before the crazy hormonal issues with said baby boy...

16. What was your favorite toy as a child?

My barbies...I loved playing dress up with them...

17. What is your favorite season?

Winter...I HATE being hot...HATE HATE HATE...I love being cold so I can get all warm and cozy with sweaters and cuddling with Will! :D

18. Cherries or Blueberries?

Blueberries....with fat free coolwhip and angelfood cake :)

19. Do you want your friends to blog this survey?

Go ahead! I love reading these things! 

20. Where is you favorite place to escape?

The beach...not even so much to swim...just the sound of the waves and the warmth of the sun...makes me happy. Although I dislike sand...a lot...its a tactile thing...

21. Favorite Tv Show?

Criminal Minds, NCIS and NCIS:LA


22. Living arrangements?

I live in military base housing in Hawaii with my husband, Will, and 2 babies- Kali and Tacari.

23. When was the last time you cried?

A few days ago...I don't remember why...I think I stubbed my toe...and it was better than cursing...


24. What is on the floor of your closet?

Luggage...we travel a lot...


25. Who is the friend you have had the longest?

Jenni- I have been friends with her since about 98...

26. What did you do last night?

Went to church for music night!!

27. What are you most afraid of?

Clowns!!!!

28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?

Cheeseburger all the way! With Avocado and bacon.... :D

29. Favorite dog breed?

I want a Yorkie, Pomeranian, or a Pug.... :)

30. Favorite day of the week?

Saturday...the only day I get to sleep in...

31. How many states have you lived in?

Pennsylvania, Massachusetts,Florida, Georgia, and Hawaii....so 5.

32. Diamonds or pearls?

Diamonds.


33. What is your favorite flower?

Lily... hence the huge one on my back shoulder! :D



xoxox,
Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment