Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Totally random...

Ever have those moments when you can't sleep cuz your mind is going a million miles a min? Yeah, well...this is my night! Lol

I started thinking of stuff I need to pack for my upcoming trip, as I will be back on the mainland for 18 days, which is a long time, well, not really. But with the weather in Florida being so unpredictable lately, I need to plan for it all! So I made a packing list, and I am wondering if it is enough for all my stuff... I so should have shipped all the presents there ahead of time. Blah.


But then I get to thinking, oh goodness! These people haven't seen me in a few months, its gonna be like get togethers with everyone... And I think we all know this involves going out to eat. Which I have totally avioded, except for sushi. I don't know if its because I think I will fail? I dunno, cuz I can sure go thru a drive thru and not get anything.

I am quickly learning thru this whole process that I am a bit of a control freak, and need to have a solid grasp on all the possibilities of what can happen. For instance, I spent a great deal of time scouring over menus last night and tonight. Looked up every menu of every place these people may want to go, and went thru the nutritional info, and made a list for each establishment and what I can possibly have based on calories, fat, carbs, and protien. I am taking the list to Ben on Monday, and seeing what he thinks. Is that a bit too obsessive? I think I am so used to failing and sucking at this weight loss stuff, that I am looking at it like I need to plan everything out to the best option, before I get into a place and get overwhelmed and either eat crap or flip out.

I have also been going thru the blogs I follow and I have been reading back a bit, just to kinds get a feel for average and normal fears and progressions thru those fears.it is good to know that I will make it thru this, no matter how nuts it seems now.

I have noticed that most people name their band! How fun and exciting! My question is; how did you come up with the name you did?

Well, I am off to make another attempt at sleeping...that and my fingers hurt from typing this on my blackberry! Lol.

Nitey nite!

Xoxox,
Nikki

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comments on my blog! :) You are so right about needing to feel "normal". That's why I love to read the blogs too. It helps to see that your thoughts are the same as other people.:) Try not to obsess about numbers--just listen to your body and you will find the right answers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too like to know what is on the menu ahead of time if possible, otherwise I just wing it. Luckily, my DH helps keep me on the up & up of what I should eat.

    As for naming the Band, I do plan on naming mine but so far haven't. The name that keeps coming to mind is George (it is a running joke in our family). But I haven't made a definite decision yet.

    Have a great time in Florida.

    Happy Holidays & Mele Kalikimaka

    ReplyDelete