Wednesday, December 9, 2009

It's begining to look a lot like.....

CHRISTMAS!

YAY!

I love this time of year...

The chill in the air, the happiness and kindness of others, JESUS WAS BORN (The reason for the season!), decorations...

Lil one and I are planning on traveling back to the mainland this year...She will be with her mom and I will be with my family in FL...I think it SUCKS that MY family (Hubbs, me and kiddo) are all separated this year...but welcome to Army Life.

I was gonna do no decos this year...mainly because I didn't see a point in doing it if we were not gonna be here...well...the lil one talked me into a tree. Not the big ol regular tree...a PINK/PURPLE tree...

Photobucket

She loves it...and it is for her and her little princess self...so I am glad she does!


Today we went to see Santa at the community center here in our housing development...and here in Hawaii...Santa is Hawaiian!

It was also the first year that she did NOT cry or whine prior to the lap sitting...I am so proud of my big girl!!

Photobucket


I'll be writing more later...if not tomorrow!

xoxox,
Nikki

1 comment:

  1. Hey Nikki, glad to see you put up a tree, even if it is the smaller one. I bet your lil one really loves it! The pink & purple color's is precious. Just like she is. She is adorable. Glad to hear that she finally allowed herself to sit on Santa's lap.

    ReplyDelete