Well, It is Sunday evening, and with everyone on the east coast sleeping in their beds and with my cry fest with Extreme Makeover Home Edition Over...I figured I would swipe one of these "get to know me" survey things that is hopping about the Blog World...So, sit back and ENJOY! :)
1. What time did you get up this morning? I got up originally at 620A to get ready for church...but with my Auntie Flo in town, I was having KILLER cramps (TMI and its only question 1!) so I went back to bed til about 930A.
2. How do you like your steak? I have never been a big red meat eater...but Medium is normally good :)
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Avatar 3-D! I liked it, everyone else is reading WAY too far into it....jeez.
4. What is your favorite TV show? One Tree Hill (I am 25, what do you want from me!?), House, Trauma: Life in the ER(Wanted to be an ER doc or RN for EVER).
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? The Italian or French Countryside...
6. What did you have for breakfast? Cream of Wheat High Fiber Maple Brown Sugar Flavor (its actually sugar free!)
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Seafood...fish, shrimp, crab, scallops...you name it..
8. What foods do you dislike? :( I am not a fan of onions, green peppers, and cooked mushrooms..(.its a texture thing for me...I am NOT looking forward to the mushie stage of this surgery by the way!)
9. Favorite place to eat? PF Changs (chain wise) and Banzai Sushi (its a hip lil local sushi bar on the North Shore of Oahu)
10. Favorite dressing? Balsamic Vinaigrette....
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? Hyundai Elantra
12. What are your favorite clothes? 'Sexy' Jeans, a cute lace/silky cami, and a pair of wedges...I am such a dress up type of girl...I just work in health care and can't get dolled up all the time..LOL
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Italy or France
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Depends...I try to be a 1/2 full...but sometimes it doesn't work out that way.
15. Where would you want to retire? ANYWHERE but Hawaii...LOL. It is WAY WAY too expensive to live out here!
16. Favorite time of day? Afternoon/Early Evening...
17. Where were you born? Norristown, PA (right outside of Philly)
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? I watch because of my hubby...Football...I didn't understand it til he came around, no one ever explained it. I haven't watched any this season because of 2 things: Hubby is deployed (no one to talk about it with) and I am on Hawaii time...I am NOT waking up at 7AM for football...sorry kids! :D
19. Bird watcher? Nope, not purposely... I see them all the time...heck, we have chickens that run around Hawaii..
20. Are you a morning person or a night person? I am a mid-day person....
21. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I am sure if you read my blog, you already know....BUT I MAY BE BANDED NEXT MONTH!!! =)
22. What did you want to be when you were little? A doctor or a nurse...Always. HA! I went into Occupational Therapy instead...and I love it!
23. What is your best childhood memory? I have very few...I remember living in Massachusetts. My dad worked at a place that had a Christmas Party every year, and because I was the only kid around, I thought it was always MY party...also cuz my B-day is 11 days after, I always thought the gifts were Christmas AND Birthday...I guess my parents got off easy! LOL
24. Are you a cat or dog person? Dog...I am allergic to cats, that and they are too independent...I don't like them all up on my counter and stuff...ugh.
25. Are you married? Yes! To an AMAZING man...March 28th will be 2 years. He is missing this anniversary. =(
26. Always wear your seat belt? Yes I do!
27. Been in a car accident? Yes, I have been in a few and was at fault twice...hmmm.
28. Any pet peeves? I will agree with the "one uppers" and I will add on liars.
29. Favorite Pizza Toppings? I LOVE white pizza. yummmmy
30. Favorite Flower? Lillies...I adore them...
31. Favorite ice cream? Chubby Hubby by Ben and Jerrys.. Now-a-days...I like sugar free popsicles. I haven't had ice cream in a LONG while...it is a temptation I don't wanna go into.
32. Favorite fast food restaurant? Chik-fil-a...They don't have them here in Hawaii...Thank Goodness!!!
33. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Once, I didn't know where the emergency brake was in my mom's minivan and I failed the 3-point turn...ooops.
34. From whom did you get your last email? I got it from Apple...a REAL email? The prayer list for my Sunday School Class.
35. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Right now? Torrid. or Ikea...but they dont have either in Hawaii..UGH
36. Do anything spontaneous lately? Not really...I am kinda boring. =/
37. Broccoli? I LOVE IT!
38. What was your favorite vacation? We went to Disney in '08 when lil one came home from her moms from her summer visit, stayed about 5 days. Never had a REAL vacation other than that...
39. Last person you went out to dinner with? Kali, my little one...went for Sushi last night =D
40. What are you listening to right now? CSI: Miami on TV
41. What is your favorite color? PINK...anything pink...and sparkly...I am SUCH a girl
42. How many tattoos do you have? Four. The one on my shoulder that was just finished, a butterfly on my ankle, my name on my back, and my zodiac sign on my breast area(which was the STUPIDEST DUMBEST thing that I EVER did...gonna cost a FORTUNE to get taken off...SMH)
43. Coffee drinker? I like iced coffee. I am adoring Chai Tea right now though...Iced Chai Latte! YUMMMY!
Anything else you guys would like to know...Feel free to ask!! I am totally open to answering anything...I am very telling...I am such a blabber mouth!
xoxo,
Nikki
Hi Niki!! Thanks for following my blog! I am so excited for you that you are going to get banded. It has been the best decision I have ever made.
ReplyDeleteI am a Disney girl as well! I love anything Disney. In fact, my husband and I got married there!
It is nice to get to know you better!
Kim
You got married at Disney?!? Yeah, I will admit, I got the green eyed monster of jealousy goin on at the moment!!! :D That is so awesome!
ReplyDeleteI grew up in Orlando. My dad and I used to have yearly passes to Disney and one weekend when he and I were over there, I was probably 13, we passed by the Wedding Pavilion and I told my dad that one day I would get married there. Of course he just shrugged it off like whatever, but I called him on it and he came through!
ReplyDeleteI have always loved pink as well. I think you are going to do wonderfully with the band. What a wonderful surprise it will be for your husband. Is Hawaii really that expensive? My husband and I are crusing there in Hawaii, maybe you can give me some tips for the islands we are visiting?
ReplyDeleteI have always loved pink as well. I think you are going to do wonderfully with the band. What a wonderful surprise it will be for your husband. Is Hawaii really that expensive? My husband and I are crusing there in Hawaii, maybe you can give me some tips for the islands we are visiting?
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the great post. I've been searching for blogs like this now for 30 minutes and i finall found one
ReplyDeletethat's worthwhile. I'm really into video games, do you have any information on the new Call of Duty? I know this
is off topic, but I thought I'd ask. Thanks...oh also, I have some video game writings if you want to check them
out. Here are a few of them
Magic The Gathering Tournament
Magic The Gathering Ravnica
Play Video Games
@Kim- WOW! that is AWESOME! I want to do my vow renewal there! (We didn't do a big thing when we got married, so we said at 10 years we will renewal and throw a big thing!)
ReplyDelete@Dee- I would love to tell you what I know and what I would be able to find out from some locals here! Of course some must-sees and must-trys! Feel free to email me! mrs_maitre@yahoo.com
Mmm I love seafood too! I'm not sure why I didn't think of it when I was filling out this survey.
ReplyDelete:D