So I have decided to take matters into my own hands...and I am buying myself a Wii when I get paid on the 4th.
I have been reading online about the Wii Fit and the Wii Active....I know the fit is this balance board thing and it has yoga, and a ski jump, and hula hooping...but its more about balance and general stuff. The Active, on the other hand, kicks you butt. I have read that it makes you sweat and gets you moving by running and jogging and jumping and balance and boxing...and a whole bunch of other stuff...
NOW...which one do I get?! LOL. Any suggestions?! I am leaning towards the Active for right now...maybe get the fit later on down the road when I am smaller and can hold yoga poses! :) That and I will wait until they have it pre-owned at the PX for cheaper....
I am gonna be heading to bed soon...feelin a lil sleeeeepy!
xoxox,
Nikki
I've been thinking of getting one too - let me know how you like it (I'm hoping that if I'm having fun I might be able to fool myself into not thinking of it as exercise!!)
ReplyDeletehttp://shesaworkinprogress-workinprogress.blogspot.com/
I have WiiFit Plus. Got it for Christmas and while some of the games are fun and really get my heartrate going...they are just games. I have also heard that the Active is more intense.
ReplyDeleteDefintely Wii Active (they also have Wii Active More Workouts). Wii Fit/Fit Plus are just games, Active is a workout. It is also balance board enabled if you have one. I can run 3+ miles with no effort, but the Wii Active makes me feel burn...LOL!
ReplyDelete