Saturday, January 23, 2010

Enjoy....right here...right now...

That's what my daily inspiration desk mini calendar says for today...

So, being me, I started to think about it...I am enjoying my moments! I am hoping, praying and crossing every joint in my body that this whole thing (getting banded!) goes through next month. Holy Toledo! lol. Yes, I am still stuck on this...in shock even...

I tried to do another VLOG...I think I am just gonna steal Amy W.'s way and use my darn camera...once I charge it...so..maybe tomorrow. :)

So as I said earlier...I weighed myself this AM...and I am down to 259...AND my Auntie Flo is in town...so you know she is adding to the joy that is weight. But I think I need a new scale...not because I think this one is lying...but because my LCD numbers are breaking...like, lines arent showing up and stuff...I changed the batteries...no such luck. =/   Any suggestions?!

I was out at Target today...got me a new bike helmet...because apparently it is *required* for use of a bicycle on base, by anymore...cuz I almost got ticketed yesterday. I am 25, and can't ride a bike with my 6 year old without a helmet...SMH. Whatever though. They had protein bar 10 packs on sale, so I grabbed em.


They also had that Biotin stuff that you ladies have been mentioning for hair loss...How many do I take? Is it wise to start now before it starts falling out? I am lost for this stuff man...LOL.

I figured as people were throwing in some throw-back pictures on FaceBook and a few on here..so I figured...What the hell...so...here it goes!

Okay...I went to Job Corps...I didn't graduate High School...and where I went, it was well...I was the minority...BIG time...so it was turn "gangster" or get stomped on...SO...I was gangster! LOL. I think I was 18 here...so 7 years ago, I was a size 14...a regular juniors 14....I had worked my ASS off to get there!

Photobucket


Here I am...like a year later...a size 18W...I uh...back slid..can you tell I am miserable?

nikntoot



The now hubby and I when we FIRST started dating(2005) So I was 20...I think I was a 16W here....

Photobucket


This was us again...4th of July 2007...I was a 22W and have been there ever since....until recently that is!

willnme


I think the smallest I ever remember being was that 14 in Job Corps...and it lasted like...not even a year. I think the only other time I was that small...I was in like 6th or 7th grade...

To think...in a year...I could be that size again...or smaller...is, well, it seems a little unreal...and...yet so so so hopeful at the same time... LOL


xoxox,
Nikki

6 comments:

  1. Look how far you have come and you haven't even been banded yet!!!

    I too have been on the weight sea-saw and I am being banded next week - so I've got all my fingers and toes crossed that we can both do it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would start the Biotin when you begin the preop diet:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys make such a cute couple!!

    I use my camera to do my vlog. It's much easier.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures!

    When I was in college, I asked one of the girls down the hall to give me cornrows. I have very dark hair (almost black) and a white, white scalp. You can imagine how silly I looked! Yours actually looked good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and your DH make a cute couple!! I am sure you can't wait to see him again.

    If you have thick hair, then your hair loss probably won't be enough to make a dent for you.

    If you have thin, fine hair like me, then you should start early taking care of it! I take one 600 mg Biotin daily & one 30 mg Zinc. Plus I use the Vioxin Hair products.

    My hair is falling out like crazy! I just hope that I still have some hair left before it finally starts to regrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah...my hair is so so thin. It sucks. ROYALLY! It used to be thick and wonderful...then I went on the Depo shot when I was 15..and needless to say, it got thiiiiinnnnn. =(

    I am gonna start taking it tomorrow...with the rest of my gunk that I take..LOL

    ReplyDelete