Saturday, January 23, 2010

OMG OMG OMG!!!

Well...I for TWO days have been trying different ways to upload my VLOG...and went even as far as to upload it to YouTube..and the sound doesnt go with my mouth and it looks insane...so I quit on that right now!


But...

OMG OMG OMG!


So I went to the Bariatric Group Walk that the Army Hospital out here requires you to do..and chilled a little bit with the bariatric coordinator. Her name is Yvette. She is a GREAT lady! So I was telling her that my Psych Eval is on the 1st, and that I didn't want my surgery to be scheduled for when I was gone or for too close to my fly day. She asked what I meant...I told her that Dr. Lim (my surgeon) said that I cant fly for 4 weeks after my surgery. Yvette asked if I was doing the bypass...I said no, I am getting the band. Well...HOLY CRAP! I can fly 10-12 days after....


WHICH MEANS....


I am getting banded (95% sure) NEXT MONTH!!!!!! As long as I get through Psych by the 15th of Feb...I am having surgery on the 23rd of Feb!!! OMG OMG OMG! Thats in like...30 days...

I will know for sure on the 1st...but OMG!


OH! AND I am down to 259 according to my scale here....so from my start of 273...thats 14 pounds! LOL

xoxox,
Nikki

9 comments:

  1. Thats great! I was banded on Tuesday and I still can't believe it, it really all happens so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is such great news! I can feel you excitment shooting out of my computer screen! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG OMG!! That is the BEST news ever!! Congrats.

    Wish I knew how to help with vlog. I know how to do it but it's a long explanation. OH.. I just had a thought.

    Maybe I can email you how I do it. If you want to leave me your email address.. I can pass along the instructions.. (but I'm terrible at explaining things and I hope you can make head or tail off it!!)
    Cara

    ReplyDelete
  4. *of it.." good spelling.. my bad lol Sorry, it's early here!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG OMG OMG!!! I am so happy for you Nikki!! The days will just fly by, trust me!!

    And your weight loss already is fantastic! You will do great after the Surgery, I have no doubts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You ladies are SOOO great! and encouraging and...help me keep it in perspective...I keep thinking...14 pounds...not that big...but it is!!!!!!


    Thanks to you all!

    ReplyDelete