I had never said "Hey" to you guys....
I am SO flattered that ya'll take the time out of your day to read about mine. My struggles, my happiness, my trials, joys, NSV's, upcoming dates regarding the band...I think you all rock! :D
I am getting more and more excited about this upcoming totally new me...and I hope you guys can have patience with me and my lack of positivity sometimes. I look up to all of you that have made this a success!!! I will be there with you ladies one day! I will! I PROMISE!!!
Again...hello to every last one of you...all 29...well technically 28 because my buddie Charlene is following me twice...but still..
I am off to bed...I start work again in the morning and I know that I need PLENTY of sleep...
xoxox,
Nikki
Have a great week at work Nikki!! Let us know when you have a Surgery date!
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing with us !! Its so comforting to read what other people are experiancing and you learn so much! xx
ReplyDeleteHi Nikki, I was banded Oct 2009, I hope your journey is as wonderful as mine has been, I would do it again in a hearbeat!
ReplyDelete