At least I hope not! OMG OMG OMG! I have my Psych Consult on February 1st!!!!!!
I am jumping up and down...I screamed....I got all giddy! This rocks! :D
I also got an appt with my Girie Doctor I am getting but on birth control...I guess I have too for when hubby comes home, cuz I am not supposed to get pregnant for at least a year post-op, so I have to take measures...So I am sure that was TMI...but oh well! I figure us ladies talk about poop...we can talk about sex too! ;)
Little one did VERY VERY well on her report card! I am so proud of my lil munchkin! :D
I am too excited to sit still and write too much...off to make a low-fat yummmy yummmy quiche.
xoxox,
Nikki
This means you're one step closer to being banded? UNREAL!!! That's great news. Hey, enjoy your quiche and have a lovely weekend.
ReplyDeleteYay for you, that will be here before you know it.
ReplyDelete