Making myself work WITH the band instead of thinking instant fix...Finding myself and losing the excess in this crazy busy world
Thursday, January 14, 2010
VLOG...
How do you guys do em? I mean, I consider myself very technologically advanced, EXCEPT when it comes to that. LOL. Do you just use the webcam and upload it somewhere?
Hey Nikki, I hope you get some responses to this question, because I was wondering the same thing myself! Except that I am NOT technologically advanced!
okay, this is the way I do them! I use my normal camera, a Kodak easy share...it has a video feature. I set my camera up and hit record and it saves to my SD card. i put mister SD card in the computer and when I am blogger making a post, you click the video icon instead of the photo icon and you just upload! Now, it can take awhile that way, but when you start to upload, blogger will give you a message that says somethign like Uploading Video: you cannont navigate away from this page. After that, you get a message that says Processing video: you may save and come back to your post to publish.
That is important bc at first it toook like 24 hours to process and it never worked. But now, once I get the processing notice, I save and come back to blogger about 20 minutes later, and publish the post.
Others use their built in webcams on their laptops.
Hey Nikki, I hope you get some responses to this question, because I was wondering the same thing myself! Except that I am NOT technologically advanced!
ReplyDeleteokay, this is the way I do them! I use my normal camera, a Kodak easy share...it has a video feature. I set my camera up and hit record and it saves to my SD card. i put mister SD card in the computer and when I am blogger making a post, you click the video icon instead of the photo icon and you just upload! Now, it can take awhile that way, but when you start to upload, blogger will give you a message that says somethign like Uploading Video: you cannont navigate away from this page. After that, you get a message that says Processing video: you may save and come back to your post to publish.
ReplyDeleteThat is important bc at first it toook like 24 hours to process and it never worked. But now, once I get the processing notice, I save and come back to blogger about 20 minutes later, and publish the post.
Others use their built in webcams on their laptops.
Hope that helps! Amy
Thanks Amy!!! I am sooo gonna try it! :D We shall see how it goes...lol
ReplyDelete