
I was happy on my birthday, which was last week, even though my lovey is deployed. I mean, it was an okay day...and I felt good! :)
Why today, am I so BLAH? Maybe it is the fact that I am still sore (yes, I whine a lot) but JEEZ! I am sure in a funky mood today. I look through my closet and my dresser at all these new sizes and things that woulda never fit me before...and I realize I got some nice stuff...But I feel like I coulda done better...ya kno? I will admit, I HATE HATE HATE to exercise...and I FINALLLLLY got into the mode of wanting to go...I go one day...go to wash the car that afternoon (because I am on an adrenaline high from the exercising) and I get hurt...which keeps me out of the gym. I MEAN SERIOUSLY?!?!? WTF is up with that?
I know when I feel better, I am gonna have to start back at the gym...which should be interesting to juggle with the fact that next week I start regular time with work...no more lazy days around the house...but I know there are those of you with MUCH MORE on their plate than myself and still make it work...
I think, maybe, probably, my pity party has to do with the fact that I think Mother Nature is gonna drop off her lovely monthly gift soon...and I am a VERY emotional person during that time, more so than usual. I am craving the salty fatty foods that get me in trouble (you know...pizza, fries, chips...all that no no stuff), which is ALWAYS a sign she is coming!
Well...here are pix from this month...taken the 7th of January. A front and a side view...I dunno if there is a difference...but the clothes I bought says there is...


Off to the land of hair and make-up. :)
xoxox,
Nikki
(There will be more later...that I can promise...I go see Ben this afternoon)
****I went back in my blog...last pix I posted were Nov 14th...I look a little bigger in these pix...cuz the shirt is a little baggier and a different cut (I am assuming that is the reason) BUT...its a smaller size! So thats something!****
Hey,
ReplyDeleteYou're a gorgeous girl!! And look at the weight you've lost - it's very noticeable!!! Congrats. :)
:) Thanks!
ReplyDelete