So I woke up this morning...well...I guess I woke up...I dont remember when the sleep part happened, because every time I would go and move, my leg would hurt...but anyways...OH BOY. I was right...it was WORSE after the 'sleep'. So stiff and sore... And I was hobbling around all day. I am kinda sad, I can barely walk...and that kinda means there is no way I can get to the gym and do that glorious thing called exercise. :(
I go see Ben tomorrow...to discuss my holiday eatings, and to HOPEFULLY have him remember to put in for my psych consult...so I don't get stuck paying an extra arm and a leg for the plane ticket for my girlfriend to come take 'care' of me post-op. I have recently learned that there are "seasons" for coming to Hawaii...and March is one of those "seasons" because plane tickets are like 800 round trip. =/
I did pretty well today. We had a ladies bible study begin @ church and they did a brunch kinda thing...I am very excited about this study...it called Breaking Free...by Beth Moore...Oh boy, I got a WHOLE heck of A LOT to break free from!!!
Well...off to 'sleep' again...hopefully I am luckier tonight...
xoxox,
Nikki
So sorry to hear that you are in such pain! Hopefully it doesn't last too long.
ReplyDeleteYes, Hawaii has seasons, which is why certain seasons costs a lot more to get there & stay there than others! I have never lived there, but I have visited there at least 7 times!!
Oh, I almost forgot. You don't necessarily have a change in your taste buds after Surgery, but some tastes do change.
For me, Diet Coke & some things high in sugar doesn't taste very good anymore.
Everyone is different in what changes for them. Hopefully, you won't lose the taste for your favorite things.
Take care of yourself Nikki!
You poor girl, nothing worse than being in horrible pain. I hope it goes soon!
ReplyDeleteI found - strangely enough - that since banded, my tastes have changed some.. for eg.. I used to head for the sweet stuff every single time.. now.. I prefer savory. What's with that? lol
Ouch! Hope you feel better soon.
ReplyDeleteI agree about the sugar - super sweet stuff is not appealing at all anymore. Even things that did not seem so sweet are now too much for me. That has got to be a good thing! Less sugar is better!