Sunday, January 31, 2010

Tomorrow is the day.....

So I go in for my Psych Eval tomorrow morning at 10AM...After that I find out if I get to have surgery in February...I am hoping and praying and crossing every finger and other apendage I can so that this works out!!

I am nervous and excited all at the same time...its a little intimidating none the less...but I know I will do fine...I'm not that nuts! =)

I went to church today..it was a great message...on love and imitating Jesus...how he accepts, loves, forgives and believes in us...and that we should do that to others as well...My mom and my sister kept popping into my head...and well, I may be bad for this...but I don't think I am ready for all that...Not just yet anyways.

Short posting today...not much to say...too excited about tomorrow!!!!


xoxox,
Nikki

5 comments:

  1. Good Luck girl! I hope that you can get the surgery date that you want. I don't have my psych evaluation till March 3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nikki,

    Sorry that I have been AWOL lately in comments. We are going through a ton right now & I may not be making many comments on blogs, but please do know that I will try to keep up with everyone's blogs as much as I can!!

    I just wanted to say that I am sorry that you had a falling out with your mom & sister, but hey, you gotta do what is right for you & your daughter right now!!

    As for tomorrow, you will do great!! Don't worry about the Psych Eval, they are rarely difficult. Hope you get your Surgery date SOON!!!

    Debi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck - not that you will need it. You will pass with flying colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Girly, just saw your comment on my post asking about the recipes. Here is a link to Gen's pulled pork http://ihearttheband.blogspot.com/2010/01/pilates-part-iiand-meat-test.html

    As for my chili, I am a very picky eater so it's pretty basic but I'm sure you could spruce it up however. I use the McCormick chili seasoning pack, All you do is put the ground turkey, chili packet, and tomato paste either in a crock pot to simmer, or you can do it over the stove if you want it fast.

    Let me know if you have any more questions! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Luck at the psych eval!

    I had a good time at mine. I tried to go in with a good attitude because I had no idea what he was going to throw at me, but it went really well and really easy. At the end he asked if I had any questions for him and I asked if I passed... ;)

    ReplyDelete