Saturday, January 30, 2010

Weigh in day....

So...a few weeks ago, I decided that Saturday Morning would be my "official" weigh in days.

After a week of BLAH ness and feeling really hard on myself...(Which I TOTALLY blame on my horemones...damn Auntie Flo.

I weighed in....

Last week I was 259...

This morning...I was 257!!! YAY! Its 2 pounds...but damnit...it counts for something. This Wii Active is helping too...

I don't know what was up with last night...and my blog...it was just a rough day. Kali has been having a super hard time lately, and it just got to me.

I appreciate all the kind comments and concerns...and I know that if it gets too rough, I can go talk to a number of people on base that can offer me help. But I don't think its to that point...I have been there before, and I am NO where near it...but seriously, huge thanks for all the comments and concerns...it means a lot! =D


I think that scale moving in the direction made my day...made my week ALL better...but I am still going to indulge on a little retail therapy. Gonna go get some new makeup...lookie at Ross for some cute shoes....take Kali to Old Navy to get a new bathing suit (Daddy said she can have a tankini this year...she will like that)...and then we shall see! I am planning on making a yummy quiche again for dinner....mmmm.


xoxox,
Nikki

3 comments:

  1. Yay for you!!! You deserve it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way cool! Sometimes a pound or two drop on the scale is just what we need to lift our spirit. It means somethings working. Congrats. And glad you sound a little more 'up.' x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on a fantastic loss!!!!

    ReplyDelete