Wednesday, February 10, 2010

50th post! =D

Hey Ladies!

So here it is....surgery is about 36 hours away...not that I am counting down at all! I thought I would be scared...and I mean, I am anxious, a little nervous, and a little spazzed...but I am not scared. I am not having any "OMG what am I doing" feelings. I went to a support program here, which is held every Wednesday morning from 9AM-1PM...its for the LEAN program. (which is the program that I went to in the VERY beginning, back in November) There was a lady there that asked me why in the world I am doing it. I am young, and I should be able to do it on my own...but I informed her that I have ALWAYS been heavy...and that this is what I feel is right. I had a very overwhelming sense of peace when telling her this....which I can only take as a good sign!!!

My Hubby is so sweet! I was supposed to be going to a Wives of Deployed Soldiers Retreat this weekend...but obviously that changed. Will had my Valentines Day flowers delivered today. A beautiful small bunch of star gazer lilies...which are MY FAVE. He also sent my girlfriend Sabrina, who is here for my surgery, a little group of flowers too. He is so awesome! =D

I am planning on taking my laptop and my cell phone with me to the hospital, as I have a possible 2 night stay...I am packing tomorrow night. WAHOOO! I will post more details tomorrow.

Well ladies.nothing else going down tonight....


xoxox,
Nikki

3 comments:

  1. Your husband sounds like a real sweetie :-)

    Good luck with your surgery - I know you will do great!

    Can't wait to hear how you go

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, you DH is a real keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck with your surgery and keep us all posted! I know you are going to do fantastic! your hubby is a keeper for doing all that!

    ReplyDelete