Thursday, February 11, 2010

0550 hrs....A.K.A 5:50 AM

SOOOO....

I have to be at the hospital at 550 in the morning. Which means in 12 hours I will be getting up to get ready to head out for the drive to Honolulu. I am sooo excited. I am also happy that I am the first person of the day for Dr. Lim...which means...I get fresh hands! =D YAY!

I must say...I only managed to lose 6 pound on this liquid diet...but then again...he had me eating stuff that wasnt just liquid...like mashed potatoes, cream of wheat, and mashed cauliflower....and I was allowed to have 1 cup servings...SO, not too too surprised...but after is posta be the big loss!!! I am SOOO excited!

I will post something from my room once I get settled in and am cognitive enough...LOL. (maybe in the AM too while I am waiting...)

xoxo,
Nikki

11 comments:

  1. How exciting! It will be over before you know it...! Take care of yourself and walk, sip, walk, sip, walk! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that the day is finally here for you! I know that you have been wanting this for a long time! I will be thinking of you all day tomorrow!

    Debi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!!! Congrats for getting there finally!

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck for the surgery, i am really happy fr you. just 10 more days and im there too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck, we will be thinking of you today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Luck!!! Will be thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Luck!! Sending you many good thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sending out positive vibes that your trip through surgery went well. Hip hip horray to you for getting to the other side. Take it easy and heal well.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck!! I've got a sisterhood clothes package ready for you, but we've had so much snow I haven't gotten it out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck!! I've got a sisterhood clothes package ready for you, but we've had so much snow I haven't gotten it out.

    ReplyDelete