Making myself work WITH the band instead of thinking instant fix...Finding myself and losing the excess in this crazy busy world
Friday, February 12, 2010
its official! i am a bandster!!!
Surgery went well. I am in my room, on my cell, cuz there is no internet. Blah. I am so happy. They have me drinking 15cc of H2O an hour. At 8pm I get to move up to 30cc. Okay, just wanted to let ya know!
Congrats, Nikki!! I am so happy to hear that everything went well for you. With my surgery coming up in 10 days, it's nice to see other surgeries going smoothly. It helps reassure me!! :)
Yay!! Congrats Nikki, that is so exciting!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! So glad to hear that all went well!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the "Sisterhood of the Bandster's"!!
Congratulations!!! So happy for you :-)
ReplyDeletecongratulations!!! Can't wait to know all about it.
ReplyDeleteOh congrats, Nikki. So glad you came though trouble free. It's all downhill from now :)
ReplyDeletewooohooo happy dance.... well done xxxx all the best with the healing xxx
ReplyDeletesuper super super Nikki.. sounds like you are doing wonderful.. Keep us updated on your journey and welcome to the club.
ReplyDeleteWOO HOO!!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I just started reading your blog. I can't wait to follow your progress. How exciting!!
ReplyDeleteTake good care of yourself!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the other side...
Yay Nikki!!!!! Welcome to our little club. You are going to do great, just be patient and enjoy the journey!
ReplyDeleteyaaaay!!! welcome to bandland! You are going to do fabulous get some rest while your there!
ReplyDeleteCongrats, Nikki!! I am so happy to hear that everything went well for you. With my surgery coming up in 10 days, it's nice to see other surgeries going smoothly. It helps reassure me!! :)
ReplyDeleteKeep us updated and take it easy, ok?