I got home bout 45 mins ago. The ride home made me a lil nauseated, but I survived. I am due for pain meds again...so i will take them after I post this.
I had jello and crystal light all day today....they gave me a piece of chicken for dinner!!! It was like .75 ounces...and I didn't eat it all...but OMG...it was good. LOL. Kali and Bina made me a welcome home banner and pictures....I love them...I do. I will post pix later....
I am feeling pretty good....surprisingly.... =) No real hunger yet....still hurting from Dr Dude pushin on me and asking if it hurt....well, no shit, what do you think!?
Gonna go take pain meds....and maybe go bed....
xoxox,
Nikki
Yay!! Glad you are home and ok - take it easy for the next few days :-)
ReplyDeleteHave a good rest! I am sure it is good to be home.
ReplyDeleteYes, take it easy. Sleep while you can and rest up as much as possible. You will heal faster if you do.
ReplyDeleteDon't worry, the hunger will start in a few days, once the swelling starts to go down.
Glad to hear that you are home safe. Smell the beautiful Hawaiian flowers for me and listen to the Ocean for me too!
You had chicken? Holy cow lol. I remember not being able to barely drink let alone eat.. go you!
ReplyDeleteGlad you're home safe and sound. Take care of yourself.. okay?
I'm with Cara! They gave you chicken!! I'm assuming then that you are not on a liquid diet for the next two weeks? That's great. Hope you're feeling good!
ReplyDeleteI am on a liquid diet for the next two weeks...well, a full liquid, low cal, high protein diet. I can have like yogurts, sugar free and fat free pudding and jello, grits, skim milk, water, sugar free Popsicles... They said they gave me the tiny piece of chicken to see if I could tolerate all forms of food....which I mean, I did...but it took me like 45 mins to eat that 3/4 of an ounce of chicken...LOL.
ReplyDeleteWow, I'm with them...never heard of the solids in the hospital. So glad I found you now Nikki so I can watch your progress! Can't wait to read more! Remember the post-op mantra...walk, walk, walk, and sip, sip, sip! Feel better soon, and CONGREATULATIONS!
ReplyDeleteI'm here:
http://bandgroupiethesweetspot.blogspot.com/
Whoops, maybe I'm on the pain meds...CONGRATULATIONS! lol
ReplyDelete