***WARNING***
Bodily Function Post!!!
I WENT! YAY! After a week...and my tummy starting to hurt....I went!!! Is it odd that I was scared that if I pushed too hard I was gonna pop my port? I didn't like taking the liquid colace cuz it made me gag and want to vomit...and well, I didn't want to displace my band! (My surgeon uses a few stitches to stitch the stomach back onto itself to hold the band in place)
But...holy cow...I feel like a new woman again! I don't feel as blah!! =D
On to some more FANTASTIC news!
On Wednesday's they have a walk-in LEAN (stands for something that I just cannot remember) program support group at the Army Hospital here on the island...it is for weight loss, healthy recipe options...stuff like that...They do weekly weigh-ins and stuff and we just chat about how its been going....I go for the support and chatter with other ladies...its nice. Sometimes Ben pops his head in and talks with us, brings goodies, or what have you....its a good way to spend an hour or an hour and 1/2 on a Wednesday morning....
So I stepped on the scale...
I WEIGHED 249!!! OMG...
Not ONLY did I lose 7 pounds since Friday Morning....BUT...BUT....I broke 250!!!!! I haven't been below 250 since High School!!!
I did a happy dance! AND got misty eyed... partly because I was happy...and partly because my happy dance hurt my belly...LOL.
I am off to have some grits for dinner and then a chocolate caramel protein shake for dessert...
xoxox,
Nikki
Congratulations on both fronts! First the weight loss!! Yea!! Being below 250 for the first time in a long time!
ReplyDeleteAnd I totally hear you on the BM! I too was terrified to have one! Luckily, after the first one, I was no longer constipated, so no more forcing!!
Sorry about the graphic nature of the comment!! Glad you are doing great.
Debi- No need to be sorry for the graphic nature of the comment...it fit right in with my post! LOL.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the congrats :)
That is great Nikki!! Congrats on the bathroom front and the weight loss :)
ReplyDeleteTotally freaking awesome!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your loss! You are doing so great. And congrats on going...it always helps to be regular, you feel so much better!
ReplyDeleteGlad you are feeling better!
ReplyDeleteI have some jeans for you, if you are looking for size 20. Send me an email at yanahelps@gmail.com, and we can figure out which ones will work for you. Might have some other stuff too, I bet!
Congratulations on umm EVERYTHING. I'm pulling for you girl!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a great class and a good way to get some support! Congrats on the going...always a feat after surgery!
ReplyDeleteAWESOME milestone!!!! Holy cow, 7 lbs since Friday. I am so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteAmazing results-Good for you. A good sh*t can make one feel like a million bucks! I also noticed you got a follower named Darren who is selling stuff. If you want to block him go to my post at http://rollercoasterdieting.blogspot.com/2010/02/how-to-block-spammer.html .
ReplyDeleteThat is unreal...congratulations!!! I went today too....yay for us and I agree what a relief
ReplyDelete