
Here are the rules:
* Thank the person who nominated you for this award;
* Copy the award and post it in your blog;
* Link to the blog of the person who nominated you;
* Tell seven interesting things about yourself;
* Nominate seven bloggers and;
* Post links to the blogs of your nominees
So, getting into this, I again want to thank Kristen...you rock! It is sooo sweet what you said and that you nominated me!! Thanks a TON!
Seven Interesting Things About ME:
- I did NOT graduate High School. I dropped out, went to Job Corps and now have a Bachelor's Degree and a career that I love! (Occupational Therapy)
- I scrapbook and make my own cards, for every occasion...it is the outlet of creativity that brings me peace.
- I have a patch of about 15 grey hairs that I have had since I was 7, at my left temple...wisdom or stress?! (LOL)
- I love to read, but it only seems to be love stories or stories of hardships...I am a glutton for tears!
- I sing and dance in the car, with my windows down...alll the time. (and yes people look at me like I am nuts!)
- I was married on a Friday, in a church, with about 2 weeks notice!
- I am very prissy and maybe a little high maintenance, and it is rubbing off on my step daughter...and it drives her mom nuts.
Now....for my nominees!
- Amy W.- OMG! I love Amy! She is so funny, wise, has been a major inspiration to what I can do, and has so many amazing qualities...I can only imagine that she it totally infectious in person! I think she should write a book! She is like blogger Oprah!
- Debi- She is WONDERFUL! She welcomes eveh I blame living in Hawaii and massive amounts of snow on the mainland for the reason why I haven't gotten it. She has made me feel welcome and writes so honestly!y follower...leaves GREAT comments on everything...and she has an obsession with Hawaii...which, cmon...why wouldn't you?!
- Stephanie- She is new, and is going thru the pre-op diet right now! She has such a beautiful soul and is honest with how she is feeling and what she writes...and her goal is to be able to get into and walk in these SEXY pink glittery shoes that she has on her blog...I mean...any girl who loves shoes that much...I love em!
- Gen- She has this vibe about her...she can do it all...and you cannot tell her otherwise! I love her "Just Do It" mentality, it feels great and rubs off when reading...she always posts great pix...and apparently has this great pulled pork recipe that I must try!
- Mary- She was like my FIRST follower!! She has lost more than 100 pounds....she has taken her band and used it to the full extent possible! She is such an inspiration! I hope I can be as good with my band as she is....
- Cara- She is so sweet! Always has something positive to say, and is there for advice if you need it! She has a beautiful family and seems to cherish them as one should! She is technically in her "green zone" for BMI.... AMAZING!
- Kristen- She is great. One of the first ones I started following, and has a positive outlook on life. Sometimes that is all you need...the sunshine can make the many rains seem so distant!
I am still so fuzz brained from this! WOW! I was nominated! That is so cool! I told my friends (that I have been able to get ahold of) and my hubby... =D That is so cool!!!
Onto a different topic quickly... (and shortly)
So...today was Dr. Oz's 100th show...and he had 100 people that have lost 100 pounds or more...I mean, I think they all did it without assistance of the Band or a bypass...but, still...they had some pretty good points!
Doctor Oz should have something in a few days on their tips and hints...for maintaining, losing, and breaking plateaus...which I think we can all use some additional tips in....we don't tend to know it all...well, I know I don't!!!
XOXOX,
Nikki
I love you all ladies! You are all amazing...thanks for taking the time out of reading this blog of mine...I put it all out here, and I am thankful that you all are positive and have been able to pick me up when I have stumbled! You are all wonderful! Okay okay okay...I don't wanna be sappy anymore...LOL.
Congrats....I felt exactly the same as you about being nominated.
ReplyDeleteawww I'm glad I was able to make you smile, as much as I did when I saw I was nominated! You deserve this chicka, you've come a long way and are handeling everything wonderfully! Keep it up, xxoo
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Nikki! I am so glad you like my blog. And I love yours!
ReplyDeleteNikki,
ReplyDeleteI just saw your messgae on my blog and please be sure to let me know when you're in town this summer and we can get together do something!!