and I am TOTALLY paying for it today. Oh goodness...
I am sore everywhere. I was even smart and used the electric scooter in Target and the Commissary...I guess it was just too much too fast...but I don't like being cooped up in the house for too long, but oh well I learned.
I went to ladies bible study today, it was a great day...on generational strongholds. I learned a lot from it. Where my attitudes towards things come from and what not. After Bina and I go get kiddo (I have to go in case there is a guard at our gate and she cant get back in because of no military ID) I am SO taking a NAP. I am tired...the shoulder pain has subsided some...but now I have a new issue...
The narcotics I am on...well...lets just say, I haven't 'gone' since Thursday. They gave me some liquid colace stuff...but OMG...it is horrid...even writing about it has me gagging and making the yuck face. I am supposed to take 10CC twice a day...I think I stomach like 5-7CC twice a day...hopefully it starts to work soon....I am going to explode I think....but, then again, there hasnt been any 'real' food going in...so not much should need to come out. LOL...TMI I know....but I totally am understanding why you all talk about poo...LOL.
Maybe I will post more again later...you never know...
xoxox,
Nikki
Right after surgery my Dr recommends Milk of Magnesium to help with constipation. Make sure your taking it easy!
ReplyDeletehttp://betterbanded.blogspot.com/
Try prune juice too honey... works for me.. lol
ReplyDeleteI had the same issues with not going.. I was seriously concerned b/c I'm a pretty "regular" person. I ended up having to get suppositories ( I know, TMI!!) but it was a happy day when I finally went!!! I did hear MOM works just as well too!
ReplyDeleteI'm a big colace softgel fan (get the drugstore brand) the narcotics slow everything down and will keep doing it as long as you are on them. Push the fluids as much as possible. This surgery changes the poop forever...no more big girl poop. Hope you feel better tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteI feel your pain and hate my liquid stuff too but am going to resort to it tomorrow if I don't make a hefty deposit in the morning
ReplyDeleteOkay lady. Here's the deal. I did not take the coalace. Biggest mistake I made! When I did finally go, I was so incredibly sick. Crampy, sweating and I had to work really hard if you get my drift. It was really awful. All this is to say, my recommendation is if you can't stomach the coalace, make sure you take something else. Anything to help it along!
ReplyDelete