Monday, February 15, 2010

Shoulder Pain....

Well I'll be damned! They told me I would get this shoulder-to-lower back area pain in a few days because of them inflating my belly. I didn't believe them, because the dudes that did my gallbladder said the same thing, and nothing happened. Well, this time they were right. I mean it is not excruciating...but it sure is damn annoying!


So i went to target today. :) I love that store...it is evil tho, I swear! I got a new digital camera. A Sony Cyber-Shot 12.1 MP pink one. I love it. My other one was fine, but it had no optical zoom and didn't take good night or sunrise/sunset pix(like it was all blurry and sucked)...and well, living in Hawaii....I need to be able to do that kinda stuff. This also has something called Smile Shutter Technology....it detects when people are smiling...and takes the picture automatically.

I also got a new scale. It does weight, body fat %, and water %. Pretty nifty. It was on sale for 30 bucks...so I figured I would give it a go. I like it...it lets me program my age, height, and sex into it....and it will track losses for me. :) Its like weight loss tracking for dummies...I no longer am required to do math...it does it for me! :)

Well...off to eat some grits for dinner....yum. =/


xoxox,
Nikki

6 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are doing so great..the shoulder pain will pass pretty quick, just keep moving and keep taking the gas x. Your scale sounds like mine, I love it most days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep - I got the shoulder pain too!

    Moving helps - and I also found a hot pack comforting.

    Hope it goes soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad the pain is not too bad. I didn't think I would get it either as I had avoided it with quite a few ops...but I did. Not so bad as others though

    ReplyDelete
  4. Incorporating as numerous raw fruits and vegetables as feasible into your diet is unquestionably one of the optimal means to lose weight and feel remarkable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Nikki-my surgery was on the 10th and I thought I was over the shoulder pain too. I have this one little spot in my left shoulder that won't go away. Tylenol helps a bit but I am also getting more pain from my port incision so think they might be connected. Just a waiting game I think. I plan to get out and get some walking in to see if it helps. The above post is weird (from Doreen)-don't think you should be eating raw fruit and vegges just yet. It seems to be spam.

    Good luck and hope you feel well. At least being in Hawaii must bring a big smile to your face. Do I sound just a little envious (YES!).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely walk walk walk! My shoulder was killing me during the first week and at times was pretty unforgiving. I found that if I just walked and moved the gas would leave my body and eventually my shoulder would feel better. I get the pain now when I'm full. Apparantely my pouch is quite close to my diaphragm - pushes on that stupid nerve and sends pain to my shoulder. However...stops me from overeating! Good luck and keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete