Sunday, February 14, 2010

WARNING...Fat Girl in Bra and Undies...

So when my girlfriend got here, I had her take before pix....I wore a bra and undies set that I adore...so at least that is cute! :)


Front View
Front

Side View
Side

Back View
Back


Those pix scared me. I looked at em and I was like...holy crap...I totally look bad...but that is ALL gonna change!!!

Then I wanted to post a pic of my lovely lilies that the hubby got me for Valentines Day. :)
Vday Lilies

Here are some pix from surgery day....

I was looking sexy sexy in my gowns and blue non-skid socks....oh yeah baby!
Sexy me

Here are my wounds...I got 6 new holes...the big one is where my port is....(I think of them as battle wounds....I am proud of them...I worked hard for them!)
Surgery Scars


When I got home last night there was a welcome home banner that Bina(the best friend I flew out here for my surgery) and Kali(The kiddo) took the time to make for me...I love them so much. It made me SOOO happy. =)
Welcome Home


Well...there are some pictures....

I just wanted to post them all now, while I remembered....


xoxox,
Nikki

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations on making it to Bandland Nikki!!!! So excited for you!

    And those undies are adorable - the boobs look great! Brave of you to take befores, I know how hard that can be - but soon you will be happy you have them to put next to your "afters"!

    Take it easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will be so glad you got these pics and the Welcome Home poster, awwwwww.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admire your brave attitude in taking the surgrey in your stride you seem to have breezed through it.. Your doing so well! Well done on taking the before pictures they will be amazing part of your journeyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on being banded....I can't wait to see how your journey goes. I was banded exactly 2 months ago here in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATS!! Welcome to the other side!! I'm sure you're feeling yucky but it does get better!

    I hate my before pics too. You're braver than I and posted yours! Just think..yout favorite bra and panties won't fit for much longer...

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pictures are going to be awesome reminders of how far you have come! And you never know how much you help someone else by posting pictures that are honest! Love the bra and pantie set BTW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on becoming a bandster! :) I took the same kind of pictures the morning of surgery in my undies - I wanted to remember how much I've changed.

    I love my scars from surgery - I feel the same way, I went through the surgery, so they're there to stay - along with the stretch marks, which I don't seem timind.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nikki,

    You're a much braver soul than I am. There is NO WAY I would ever have enough guts to show myself in a bra and panties. I am SO glad your surgery went well. Please keep us all updated!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is so great that you could post your before photos.

    I posted before pics too, but wasn't brave enough to take them in my underwear (although I did consider it!). So I took mine in my bathing suit! That way I didn't scare anyone!

    You will really be glad you did take them later on, as your weight starts to fall off! Then you will really be able to tell the difference!

    Soon, you will be taking your photos in bikinis!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ladies! You are all awesome! :)

    LOL...I wasn't going to post them either, but I believe the narcotics in my system gave me the extra ooomph to do it! I am SO glad I did. I am glad I put it all out there... :)


    I adore the bra and panty set, it was my gift to myself this holiday season (combo Christmas and Birthday) I got it from Lane Bryant...I loved the way the girls look in it :) LOL.

    Thanks for all the great feedback! :)

    ReplyDelete