LMFAO. I think I am afraid to sleep on that side again...I don't want to go and push the port thru the incision! =/
I am back on the pain meds every 4 hours. I went to Old Navy today....got some loungy around pants, so I can keep stuff off of my incision and my waist area. I got a St. Patty's day shirt for the Bunco Night. (Some ladies at church get together all on a Friday night and have a monthly theme, March is St. Patty's day! :)) and I got two other t-shirts and a pair of jammie pants. The pants are an XL...a lil snug on the hip area...but its okay....the hips aren't what hurts!!
According to my scale...I lost another 2 pounds....and with Saturday being official weigh in day...I am taking it! So that is 10 pounds since surgery!!! WAHOOO!!
I will write more later...hopefully....I am going to go and be silly and watch P.S I love you...and cry my eyes out from what I hear....
xoxox,
Nikki
Wow, 10 lbs already! That's fantastic Nikki. Hope you are healing nicely.
ReplyDeleteWhen do you go in for the port fix? Do you have to wait for the Incisions to heal before they fix the port?
Thanks for your comments on my blog! If you do go driving around and take some pics, I would love some of them!!
Bunco! I love playing Bunco!! My Aunt/Uncle used to have a big Bunco party every summer 100ish people 20ish tables .. lots of drunk people screaming and yelling. Which is always a good time ;) Sorry about the port! That doesn't sound fun at all ..but yay for another 2 lbs down!!
ReplyDeletePS I love you is the saddest (yet totally a chick flick) kind of movie. You'll love it.
ReplyDeleteYou sound upbeat if nothing else. At least you're dealing with the crap situation best you can. Have a lovely Sunday x
I love clothes shopping when I don't feel fat....I am feeling some more spending happening soon. Congrats on the loss
ReplyDelete