Tuesday, March 2, 2010

HOLY MOLY! NSV...

=) I am down to 242...which was 2 more pounds this past week, although I weighed on Sunday instead of Saturday...but thats okay...
Tonight I was feeling adventurous...so I tried on my Old Navy size 18's that I grabbed over Christmas...When I got them...I was able to pull them up for the most part...they were tight on my 'hips' and thighs and I was unable to button or zip....Well....I will be darned...THEY FIT!

Granted I am not fitting into some 20's that I still have, including the cute capris/bermuda shorts that Kristen sent me...but so what...every size is made different...and I don't care...the size on the tag is an 18...so I am taking it!

WAHOOOOO!!!!!

xoxox,
Nikki

9 comments:

  1. That's fantastic Nikki!! Isn't it crazy how these different clothing lines/companies can have such a difference in their sizes? But I agree, you are in an 18, soon you will be in mostly 18's and starting on the 16's, etc!!! So exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How crazy is that...I would take it too...well done you are doing so well

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic! How exciting. Go you!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great NSV, that is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely...celebrate those NSV's whenever you can...they keep things positive and motivating. Congrats girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome and congrats. It isn't always what the scale says but how things fit. Woo Hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nikki, I am meaning to send you some stuff...sooooooo busy with my new job et al...and my mom came over and picked up all the stuff that was too small on me as a favor...but I forgot to tell her I wanted to send it to folks...so I have to get it back from her...I'll try for this weekend!
    You are doing awesome - I had a month when the scale didn't move after but I lost tons of inches and fit into a ton of clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to the nsv. I can not wait to get into a size 18. Seems like such a long time ago. I fit 20s comfortable now so hopefully it is just around the corner... By the way I am new to following your blog can not wait to read more blogs..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Nikki,

    I just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Sunshine Award! Check it out on my blog!!

    ReplyDelete