I did so so so good today. Until about 3 mins ago. Got sucked in by a skittle. A damned skittle! I had like 4. Chewed and chewed and chewed. And got stuck. Really?! I ate skittles when I was in Georgia!
I guess that means the fill worked?! I hope so! Although, I am now anti skittle. Smh.
I saw Ben today. He is also happy with my weight loss. I hope I can keep this up. Gotta wait 2 go back 2 the gym.....got a bit of a yeast infection goin on that is kickin my ass. Damnit!!!!
My waist is down to 47 inches. I was 53 to begin with, in November. Not too shabby.
I mailed out the clothes today!!! I have decided that I am saving a pair of the khakis as a reminder of where I came from.
Xoxox,
Nikki
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
Excellent news on the waist front!!!!
ReplyDelete53-47 is great! You're hubby is just going to be all over you when he sees you!!!
ReplyDeleteyay!!! congrats on your waist accomplishment!!!
ReplyDeleteYay on the measurments! I have to relearn how to eat after every fill...always tricky! Glad the port was still stitched on too!
ReplyDelete