Thursday, March 25, 2010

Sisterhood of Traveling Clothes...

Hey girls! Today I went through ALL of my clothes...and I got a TON of stuff to pass on!! I hope I have some takers, whatever doesn't get taken will be donated to charity. =) Whatever you decide you want, if anything, put it in a comment below or just email me: mrs.maitre328@gmail.com

I am on Hawaii Standard Time...So me updating it will come as I can..but it will be a first come first get kinda thing...

OH! Those of you who have asked...I will get about 14-16 days with the hubby then he leaves again for a few months...=/ BUT...it is better than nothing!!

So here we go:

Photobucket
The red one is a Dickies Size 3X (fits like a 2X) and the Striped is an Old Navy size 2X **BOTH TAKEN**

Photobucket
The long sleeve is 2X plus size Old Navy. The other is a 22/24 Lane Bryant top
**BOTH TAKEN**
Photobucket
This is a size 22/24 Fashion Bug top **TAKEN**


Photobucket
The Pink and Blue tanks are 2XL Old Navy and the white is a Lane Bryant 22/24 **ALL TAKEN**

Photobucket
This is an 18/20 Lane Bryant long sleeve wrap shit, tags still on!

Photobucket
The Blue Jeans are a 20 Flirt Old Navy and the black ones are size 20W Lee Jeans

Photobucket
Size 22W Dockers Bermuda Shorts **TAKEN**

Photobucket
The jeans are Lane Bryant Right Fit size 5 Red. The black pants are also Right fit size 5 Red. Both are petite...black slacks never worn!**BOTH TAKEN**

Photobucket
Size 22W Fashion Bug wide leg black slacks

Photobucket
Kristen sent me this...it is a size 20W...never wore it...lost too much before I had the chance. **TAKEN**

Photobucket
Size 24 Lane Bryant Vest...fits like a 22..

Photobucket
Plus size 3X Old Navy shirts

Photobucket
Size 18/20 Lane Bryant Kimono Sleeve sweater

Photobucket
Size 3X leggings (black)

Photobucket
Size 20W Jean knee length pencil skirt(Old Navy)

Photobucket
Lane Bryant size 22/24 long sleeve brown top**TAKEN**

Photobucket
Both are 3/4 sleeve 2X/3X nightgowns ***PINK TAKEN**

Photobucket
Size 22W Lane Bryant jeans **TAKEN**

Photobucket
Lane Bryant Shorts...knee length..size 22W**TAKEN**

Photobucket
Both Khaki's..on the left: Ralph Lauren size 22W. on the right: size 22W Lee

Photobucket
Size 2XL sweats and size 3X shorts


Let me know what you guys want! :) I am SO happy to be giving to the sisterhood now!!!!

xoxox,
Nikki

5 comments:

  1. Love, love, love the clothes!

    So sad that I live in the wrong country and am the wrong size :(

    Good on you for promoting the sisterhood - there are going to be some happy ladies out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well...wrong size is a good thing right??!!

    As for the wrong country...Negative! If you weren't "cashing" in on these sisterhood things because of country issues...have no fear!

    Here (in the US) we have flat rate boxes. its about 12-16 bucks per box, depending on size medium or large (not byt weight) for international shipping!! The customs forms are very easy, I have become a pro because of sending things to the hubby...It takes about 10-14 days to get, depending on where it is mailed from/to...

    So dont feel like you're out of the loop because of other countries!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Nikki,

    I don't know if anything is still available but here are the clothes I would be interested in :

    flower skirt
    red dickies t shirt
    striped red t shirt
    striped blue old navy top.

    I can pay for postage and will make them travel again when they don't fit anymore.

    happy to see that country is not a problem as I am in Northern Ireland.

    Just let me know here is my email if you want to email back: juliefabre@hotmail.co.uk.

    have a great week end

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you have any clothes left??? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nikki,

    If that one is still available and nobody else rquests it would you be able to add the following one to my package? Lane Bryant long sleeve wrap shit, tags still on!

    thank you so much for the clothes :)

    ReplyDelete