Thursday, March 25, 2010

T-Minus 30 Days....

FINALLY! I can countdown! I really wanna go all out and get a ticker/countdown thing to stick on my blog...but I think that will be a little much...

Counting down to what? I am sure many of you girls can guess...but in case you're having one of those days....

It's the countdown til my hubby's R&R!!! I will get to see him again...We haven't seen eachother (well, except for skype) since September 10th!! Yes, which means, he was not here when I got banded...and I was also almost 40 pounds heavier!!

I am BEYOND excited. This is like...better than Christmas for a kid! Our two year wedding anniversary is this Sunday, the 28th...which he will miss...but its okay...I only got 30 days til I see him again!!

I want to set a goal...I weighed this AM...and with Auntie Flo being here...I am 238...not official weigh in day (which is Saturday) but I will take it for now...

What do you ladies think? Think I can lose 10 pounds by April 25th? Maybe more? I am getting back into the game of eating right...and portions...and I am starting the gym as soon as I can move out of the fetal position that these damn prolonged cramps have kept me in for most of the last 3 days. I want to WOW him when he gets off that plane and sees me...

Any tips and/or suggestions. Foods that keep fuller longer or other stuff to try...I REALLY need to get my ass back in gear...


**By the way, Yaz is a DAMN lie...told me that it would help with my PMDD and crampies...granted, it is only the 1st month I am on it...but jeez...I dont normally get 3 days of cramps...could this be because of the band?!?**

Anywho...I go for my first fill attempt on the 30th...which is Tuesday...if he can't get it because of my inverted port...I go in April 1st for surgery to fix that lil bugger. It doesn't hurt anymore...except when I bang it really hard (did that on accident one night...felt weird...not owwie but not good either...) so it doesn't matter either way what happens...

This afternoon after I get lil one from school I plan on doing the Spring Cleaning thing, and going through all of our clothing...I will post pix of what I have sometime tonight... =)

xoxox,
Nikki

8 comments:

  1. Your neighbors better watch out! If the house is 'a rockin', don't come a knockin'!!

    When it comes to the cramps, I would think the band would have nothing to do with them since we are talking about two completely different systems of the body. God cramps suck!! At least you can go veg out at the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you need a big obnoxious countdown clock! That's exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nikki, I just found your blog. My sister lives on Oahu and has for 25+ years. We grew up there as kids too. You must be giddy about seeing your husband. I appreciate all of the service men, women and their families who sacrifice their lives for us. Good luck to you. I hope to be bended in May. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree - a big countdown clock is in order!!

    I think 10 pounds is absolutely doable - look at your motivation - you are going to knock his socks off!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey! thanks for posting on and checking out my blog! i'm already following you, btw! =P you definitely need the countdown clock. there is no such thing as too big when it comes to something like that. heck, when mine was deployed to guam over the summer i had two big ole ones on my myspace space along with numerous other "i love my deployed airman" or "my tsgt loves me" tags and etc.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad to see you put up the Countdown Clock!

    10 lbs is totally doable! Especially with such great motivation!

    So......Happy For You!! I'm doing the Happy Dance!! How long will you get to be with your hubby?

    ReplyDelete
  7. My sisters husband is in the military...so I kinda get how you feel. I would concentrate on protein and vegies and eating the best choice at each meal...like instead of a protein bar or something processed go the natural alternative. You can do it and it will so worth it

    ReplyDelete