This is a little weird for me...and I don't think this makes much sense...but here goes nothing...
I am into size 18's pretty much...some smaller 20's...but a solid 18 in Old Navy jeans...XL in some shirts and pants...
I am THRILLED about this...I am...really. I am totally thankful for my band...because this last week as I ate like HELL on vacation...I MAINTAINED! I didn't gain....and I didn't really lose (maybe .5 lbs lost...but whatev)...I ate bad...reeeaaaaallll bad. Little or no restriction...i think...but I am not really that hungry...i guess when I am I need to make the choices BETTER...but I am working on it.
Today I went and got some gym clothes. A sports bra, some bottoms, and two tops...so I got something. My hubby's roomie in Iraq was a personal trainer prior to the Army...and he took the time out to talk to the hubby and they got me a pretty nice gym plan going on. I am TERRIFIED...but excited at the same time.
Then I got home...and I took a shower and changed. I walked down stairs...and my shorts fell off. =/ They are size 22's...and well...obviously are too big on me...
Has anyone else gotten sad about this? I mean...I like my clothes. I paid for them all...I buy nice things...I do. I will admit...I spend a lot on my clothes. May not be total brand named stuff...but I shop at Torrid and Lane Bryant...and well, I have some nice stuff. It's sad that it does not fit me anymore. But I am totally excited on all the things that are opening up to me...
I mean I was able to sleep on the damn plane!!! I have NEVER been able to sleep on the plane. Never was comfy enough...that is WAY WAY better than my clothing...
Tomorrow I will post some pix on some stuff that I will be passing into the sisterhood of the traveling clothes =)
xoxox,
Nikki
Fab! Your pants fell off lol. Had that happen to me too. All great signs the band is working for you - esp the sleeping on the plane.
ReplyDeleteI hear you though lamenting the loss of your nice clothes. That I guess is the only down side to the weight loss - but hey, its also a great one!!
Great NSV!!
ReplyDeleteI feel the same way. I have lots of really cute clothes and it is a little sad to think that I won't be able to wear them anymore. But, I can't deny that I am still way more excited to be smaller in general.. so it is just one of those things.
ReplyDeleteGreat work. I hated my bigger clothes...just brought them because they fit. So I sort of can't relate but you could pass themm onto the sisterhood where they can live on foreever
ReplyDelete