Monday, March 22, 2010

Back Home...

Hey girls!

I am back in Hawaii...made it safely last night around 9PM Hawaii time...Slept very very soundly...I think it's because I was traveling for 19+ hours...

I stepped on the scale this AM....not bad...acutally...I maintained my 240...which made me happy!! =)

I will post more later...just wanted to let ya'll know I am alive and home!


xoxox,
Nikki

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for keeping us updated...Glad to hear that you are doing well and that the weight has been consistent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent. So glad that you're home safe and sound. Nice going keeping a steady weight. That's something to be proud of!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're back safe. I bet the weight will drop once the extra water retention from all the flying disappears. Great job on keeping the weight steady when on vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found you blog. Looking forward to following you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work...I bet that is the first time you have maintained..wink wink

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to see you are back!! We missed you.

    ReplyDelete