Monday, March 15, 2010

Still stuck on Hawaii Time....

I am hoping that it stays like this and I don't get screwed RIGHT before I have to head back...I don't mind so much staying up until 3 or 4AM EST, because it gives me an opportunity to talk to the Hubby, which I love.

I haven't been writing much lately...I dunno, I just seem to be in a weird spot right now...

I have no restriction now...but yet, I still can't pile it in like before...I have made myself sick once doing that. I had a few drinks the other night...amaretto sours...and I felt like I got hit by a Mack Truck the whole next day...is this how some of us bandster's feel after a night of a few (2 or 3) drinks? Or is it just cuz it's been so dang long?!

I went bra shopping today, because I noticed in Hawaii they weren't fitting right, and I always buy Cacique and there is NO Lane Bryant on the island...so I took the opportunity...I went from a 42DDD to a 40DD since I last bought them...which was when I was home in December....not too shabby I don't think. =)

I have been no means a model bandster in Bandster Hell lately...I have had a lot going on and I just can't seem to FIND the will power....if anyone has some extra laying around...please...send it to me...in GA...I will be here until Friday night...then I will be in SC...and Saturday I will be in NC....if you happen to find it on Sunday...send it to Hawaii...I am sure it will hang out and wait for me!!! =)

I have been reading your blogs...I promise...haven't really had time to comment...I will comment when I get back home again...I PROMISE.

My Hubby's roomie is going to draw me up a training thing to do at the gym...he was a personal trainer prior to the Army...so I figured I would use the services as they come available. I want to start working out...and I am so so so glad my toesies are all healed up that when I get home I can...of course I forgot the shoes at home...or I could go walking/jogging around the place right across the street from my friends house!!! I may go hit up Ross to see what they got cheap....15 for a pair of sneaks so I can go work out wouldn't be bad right?!

I guess I am off to try to get some sleep...

xoxox,
Nikki

1 comment:

  1. I hope your vacation is going well. Keep us updated on everything when you get back!

    ReplyDelete