Okay...second post of the night/morning...or whatever it is where you are!
I mentioned earlier that I flew for the first time with the band...hell...last time I flew in December/January I weighed like 265...I am now at 240...so I mean, that is a 25 pound difference...which I don't 'see'...I feel it, notice it in my clothing and what not...but I don't see it daily...I guess cuz I look at myself all the time...(and wow, that made me seem really conceited...)
anywho...
So I got on the plane. I HATE flying...it just scares the crap out of me...but I was able to sit in the seat....with the armrest down...without that horrid pain in my thigh from being squeezed in...granted I didn't leave it down, but I fit! Then on one plane, kiddo and I had the 2 seat side, and she wanted window...so I let her have it...I sat aisle (obviously)...normally I would always have to suck in and squeeze over when the flight attendants would come thru with that damn cart...and I would still end up with bruises...
NOT TODAY! :) Didn't have to scoot or squeeze and well...I did not get bumped...except by her butt when she bent over to give the other aisle window seat their drink...lmao.
I also had about 6-7 inches of slack on the seat belt...now, I was never the one that needed an extender, but was only like an inch away. =)
I was reading the skymall catalog thing that they put on the planes...and well...you know how they have some of the dumbest things known to man in that thing...and I still thought that...but when reading I would see a product and it would have a weight limit...I could now say to myself, that if I wanted that stupid thing, I could...because I am below 250....
I am finding these little things so incredible...
Off to get ready for breakfast.....lmao.
xoxo,
Nikki
What an awesome NSV!!! You are doing so well!
ReplyDeleteBrilliant NSV, I am taking the planes several time during the year to visit my family and I can't wait to be there too! Well done!
ReplyDeleteNICE! I still feel its the little things that mean the most sometimes and in the end..well, they end up being a big thing. Great NSV!!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome!
ReplyDeleteDid you find your band tightened with flying? I've heard sometimes the pressure can do that.
Great NSV. Keep looking in the mirror and soon you will notice the changes.
ReplyDeleteOne more thing. Check to see if where you are is changing to Daylight Savings Time this weekend. We lose an hour. Sucks.
ReplyDeleteGood post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.
ReplyDelete