Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Mainland...

I am on Eastern Standard Time for the next 11 days. JUST as I will get used to it, I will head back to Hawaii, and be messed up alllll over again. LOL. Isn't that the was life goes though?

So, this was my first experience flying with the band...obviously..and well...I feel tight? That's a little odd for me...and well, I was unaware that I was allowed to take food with me, so I was at the mercy of the airports and such. For breakfast I got a sausage, egg and cheese croissant...took off the bread and only ate half of it...lunch/dinner was 1 1/2 chicken fingers and like 2 teeny tiny fries...and that was it...I mean, its technically 350AM EST right now and I am hungry...I slept off and on on the planes and then slept for 3 hours when I got here...I think I may go to breakfast at 430A and then come back up and go to sleep for another 3 hours and get up and get ready to go..already showered...did that like half an hour ago...

I will post more of my adventures later...this should be a great time...

xoxo,
Nikki

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nikki -

    I get tight when I fly. Some tips I have learned that may work. I bring nuts with me when I fly, they are really easy to chew so you don't have to worry so much about getting stuck while flying. The most important thing is that I tend to be very tight for the first one or two days after I land. So, if you go out to dinner, maybe go for the mushier foods (fish, etc.) I ordered a burger once, took one bite and was stuck. What a waste!! Just thought these tips may help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nikki -

    I get tight when I fly. Some tips I have learned that may work. I bring nuts with me when I fly, they are really easy to chew so you don't have to worry so much about getting stuck while flying. The most important thing is that I tend to be very tight for the first one or two days after I land. So, if you go out to dinner, maybe go for the mushier foods (fish, etc.) I ordered a burger once, took one bite and was stuck. What a waste!! Just thought these tips may help.

    ReplyDelete