FINALLY!!!!
That is what I did last night! Awesome!! I stopped taking the meds last week...Thursday to be exact. Last night was the FIRST night I slept, for longer than half an hour at a time....I slept from bout midnight to about 515AM...which is normal for me...well, now that hubby is gone anyways.
I have told people here about my issue...my bestie that was here, my girlfriend that helps with kiddo, my hubby...mentioned it to some of my church people because they asked why I wasn't @ church on Sunday...and well, I don't lie...so I told them I was having issues sleeping and why. Very accepting...and it happened to some of them as well. Dunno why I was so embarassed about it....I guess I just have this control issue...obviously!
I fly out tomorrow to head to the mainland...my lil one has to spend Spring Break with her mother...and I am going to a girlfirends in GA that I haven't seen in YEARS (5 actually).
I am up 2 pounds...but then again...I weighed at the end of the day, but I have totally done some horrid eating to be frank...This bandster hell SUCKS. I know, its like the right of passage that we get to go through to get to the otherside of health and skinnier sizes...but jeez...this blows!
However...I am wearing Old Navy "Dreamer" and "Sweetheart" size 18's and some XL tops...which well...I think the last time I was this size is when I met my hubby..
I will see him again in a few weeks...and I hope to be 230 by then...so 10 pounds in a few weeks...if I get my ass back in gear and finally start working out now that my toes are healed...I will be smaller than when we met. And...well...he better watch out for August....thats a LONG time...many many pounds can be shed in 4 months....
Well, the funk is wearing off...THANK GOD! I am getting back into The Word...which is where I need to be...and I am working on it all again...I let myself get low for a bit...and well...I am getting out of that pit...with His help...and the help of you all, my blogger buddies; my friends and hubby...
xoxox,
Nikki
Great to hear everything is going well :-)
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear the funk is passing. We all go through that sometimes! Have fun in Georgia (where I am originally from, Atlanta & Savannah) and enjoy having some good times with friends stateside!
ReplyDeleteWay to go girl! Keep it up, you will get there!!! Glad to hear you're finally getting some sleep. :)
ReplyDelete