Saturday, April 24, 2010

Back down..

I am finally back down to 235, after a 5-6 pound gain...took me about 2 weeks to even out...but it's all good...I am gettin there. One pound at a time...

Been up since about 645AM when lil one decided to knock on my door and ask if she could watch her TV...suuuuure. Go for it! Then she proceded to tell me what was happening...I gave up. Between her, the stupid construction trucks, and the dang birds...I wasn't sleepin anymore. (one BAD thing about sunny days here...birds dont hush...ever!)


I dont have much to say...the house is still spotless...laundry still put away....breakfast has been eaten...

Counting down to when I go get lovey...which who knows when that'll be...ugh. Damn delays. I am getting way too anxious...its like he's so close...but so far...its a tease.

I have decided that I can never again watch "Down Home With The Neelys" on Food Network...they annoy the piss outta me. I wanted to poke my eyes out and super glue my ears shut...

LOL.

:)

xoxox,
Nikki

3 comments:

  1. God you too! They drive me crazy. They need to get a room or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL....I hope he gets home soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh I can't stand them either. Her and that stupid spice fairy thing!!!

    ReplyDelete