1. If you could have lunch with a famous person who would it be and what would you order? (Thanks Jenny for this one)
I think it would be Mia Tyler. For those of you who don't know who she is: She is a 'plus size' model, daughter to Steven Tyler and half-sis to Liv Tyler. She has found beauty in her imperfections...she loves who she is...I would want to find out the secret to accepting yourself at any size and/or shape...how to overcome the negativity...and I wanna know how I too can rock the cat walk in a bra...LOL! Eating wise?? uh...I would probably go get coffee and just hang out and chill...
2. Where’s the furthest place you’ve traveled to?
The tropical paradise that I live in now. Its almost half way across the world from where I used to live in FL...trust me...I rack up a TON of Delta Sky Miles when I travel!!!! (which is 3 times a year)
3. If you could describe yourself in 4 words – what would they be?
Loving, Strong, Smart, Funny
4. What’s one interesting thing about you we don’t know?
While I struggle with self-image issues...always have...I have also always wanted to be a model. After Whitney won America's Next Top Model...I have been bound and determined that I will get my face in print SOMEWHERE...even though I am a lil short...only 5'6" (most models are 5'8" and taller).
5. Finally – whose blog spoke to you, stuck with you, stayed in your mind, resonated with you – this week – and why?
I am sooo gonna have to go with Drazil this week...it just totally opened all these emotions that have been repressed that I hadn't been honest to myself about...I think now that I have told someone(s) that it feels so much better...to not be carrying around the worry of if my last words to him were that cruel...
**I am working on those awards still...I will post them this afternoon (evening for ya'll)**
xoxox,
Nikki
Awww I'm so glad you feel better and that I helped with that without even knowing it. I'm very humbled by that. Smooches hun!
ReplyDeleteI've always thought you look like Mia Tyler in your photo!!
ReplyDelete