Saturday, April 10, 2010

I'm gonna be MEAN....

Really REALLY mean...

It has done NOTHING but rain here in Hawaii for like...the past 2 weeks...literally...EVERY DAY...EVERY MOMENT...ALL DAY.

Well...

not today...

So we went to the beach...well...the Lagoons in Ko'Olina...beautiful well taken care of resort town...

I took a TON of pix...but I am gonna post a few...

To give you all an "island feel"

Sometimes....**SOMETIMES** it can feel like paradise...

First is yours truly...in a size 18 bathing suit...I had to take my 22 back (I left the tags on) that I got riiight before surgery cuz it was too big. I saw this pic and I was like...wow...I look small!!

Photobucket

Here is a picture of the lagoon...its cool...man made...but still all the ocean, just no waves...which makes it kid and family friendly!

Photobucket

Some Palm Trees and true tropical feel...behind (through) the trees you can see some mountains...

Photobucket

Here is the princess herself...the face is priceless!!

Photobucket

And lastly...another one of her...she had just dunked herself under water...I think she got water in her mouth...yuck...

Photobucket


My desk top is defragging...so I will post the award stuff from a million years ago when it is done doing that...who knows when that'll be...

xoxox,
Nikki

9 comments:

  1. You look great!

    Photo's are great too, it's cold here in my part of Australia today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Nikki!!! You are sooo lucky. Ko Olina is where we want to go on our next Hawaii vacation!!! It is beautiful there.

    Your princess is gorgeous by the way. And great NSV, having to take back the larger swimsuit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that suit Nikki, so pretty! Your Princess is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that black swimsuit. WHere did you get it? It is super flattering.

    Your daughter could be a model!

    I would sooooo love to play in the lagoon with you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome suit and you look great in it! those pics are sooo beautiful. we are thinking of a hawaii vacation sometime. it's soooo pretty!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes you do look small in that bathing suit. We are so jealous of paradise. But then sometimes it does rain. Have a great day defragging. Not long before hubs is home now! Bet your excited.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look beautiful in that swimsuit! and the princess is very pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your hubby is going to walk right past you and not even recognize you - ha! You DO look thin! Love it!

    ReplyDelete