Although some of my files are gone. Which stinks. I am missing my thingy for the awards, some pix, and some other school things.
That's okay. I give up. I tried with the awards. I will not do it again. Like 3 times. I quit.
I thank you guys so much for my awards! Really, they are amazing. From now on, am totally doing the awards the MOMENT I get them. I feel so dumb that my computer sucks. Blah.
Stupid technology!!
Thanks for all the comments on the suit! I got it at Target! In the plus size sections, I guess they have it in misses sizes in a few different colors.... According to their website. Its like a 50's style knock off. I love it.
xoxox,
Nikki
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
my computer sucks, too. i just had to totally recover it back to factory specs. what a pain in the arse that was!!! dratted computers!!!
ReplyDelete