Saturday, April 17, 2010

Chicago :(

I must totally be a glutton for punishment...really and truly...I must be.

I have been trying NOT to think about it. Cuz I mean, really how cool is it gonna be?! But in NOT trying to think about it...I keep thinking about it...and reading ya'lls blogs on booking flights, how excited you girls are...ect.

I decided to look into flights and stuff...HA HA HA HA! Cheapest flight is $760...it is like cheaper to get to Hawaii than it is to leave the dang place! That is a TOTAL no go...cuz then there is still hotel, food, and all that jazzy stuff on top of it all. Hubby would be no-go...(he doesn't even know about it.)

That and I don't think it is meant to be...that is the same month Hubby returns from his year long deployment in Iraq...and I don't know if he would take too kindly to his wife dippin out to Chicago for a girls weekend so soon after he gets back. Which I totally get!! (I love you ladies, but I don't think I wanna be dippin out that soon either! I got baby making plans!!!)

I hope I get to go to one of these things some day...I mean...Hawaii is wonderful and all...but leaving this place is horribly expensive...

OHHH! I am here until 2012...we should have one here..lmao. I am kidding...I dunno if this island could handle all the personalities...although, I am sure their tourism industry would love it...especially on the off season.

Anyways. I won't be joining ya. :( Makes me a little sad...but I think I will get over it...

OH! I am gonna be in FL from May 30th til July 10th (Well, really the 27th to the 20th...but Kali will be with her mom from May 30th-July 10th) ANYONE wants to get together, I am totally down for it...FL isn't thaaat big. LOL. (Look at me trying to compromise with myself over the Chicago thing...)

I am off to go do some maintenance grocery shopping. Then it is time to start packing up this place! :)


xoxox,
Nikki

6 comments:

  1. Being with your hubby will be so much more fun than us girls I promise. You WILL attend one of these - there will be MANY more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hunny, I am right along side of you with being depressed about not being able to go to Chicago. It really does suck and is a huge bummer. Blogger is going to be so dead that weekend, we will have to keep eachother company! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can't and am not going either. it sucks, but that's how it is. if there was one in new orleans, i'd definitely be able to go! the idea of one in hawaii sounds awesome, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We will definitely have to get together once you're here...after all, we'll be in the same general area! Heck, if I could afford it, I'd be on the next flight to Hawaii!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There better be a whole lotta baby making goin on that weekend in Hawaii!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are a handful of us in Florida, where are you going to be?

    ReplyDelete