STAND-BY! WAHOOO! I like stand-by...its half days til he leaves that dang sand box!
We are just waiting on the lovely volcanic ash to subside enough for him to get a flight...then he is on his waaaaayyyy!!
I think I may drive myself insane. Really. I think I just might...well, more so than usual. I was gonna do a VLOG, but figured I would save that for when I know he is on his way...so you can see my joy...and know that I don't even have to fart out gum-drops...they will just be falling out of everywhere! lol...maybe that was too much...oh well...it stays.
So today is Monday...goodness, I hate Mondays...and I don't even work right now. I agree with Draz...its probably the same sick punk that made pantyhose and high heels and scented tampons (okay thats just my opinion).
Woke up at 610AM to a way too awake 6 year old telling me she already made her bed and asking if she could brush her teeth...jeez...I hate weekdays. I need coffee...thing is, I dont make it at home...I don't drink it hot...so I went to McD's drive thru after I took kid to school...and got an iced one. Dunno if I mentioned this before...but iced coffee here is not like the crap on the mainland...they use Kona coffee in their stuff...one good thing about living here...its everywhere...and its cheaper than on the mainland, so they use it...why not right?!
So I get back...check my email...Hubby sent me like 4 emails...with pictures. Not gonna lie...I was like oooo...I wonder what they are...(insert gutter here).
Clothes.
CUTE clothes.
Makes sense...Hubby asked me what size I was a few days ago...which is cool. I told him XL-ish...depends.
This was brought up by my fussing that my dang shoes don't fit anymore really...I mean who knew FEET lose weight?! I was an 8.5W now I can get my not-so-chubby-foot into an 8. Which, I am not gonna lie...living on an island with a bunch of oritental people is awesome...everyone knows they have tiny feet...which leaves all the 8's for me and my shoe-whore self. =)
Apparently, Hubby decided to go on a shopping spree. For me and himself. I guess I have new shoes coming my way. (He is an e-bay guru...gets stuff MAD cheap...new with tags...i dunno how he does it)
He got me some Ed Hardy stuff (I like some of the stuff...the non-trashy looking crap...that and well, frankly, I think it is a big deal when I will be able to fit into it...in my mind...only skinny bitches own Ed Hardy), Abercrombie and Hollister.
He is a sweet sweet man...really he is. I adore my hubby...and I love the fact that apparently in the sand box you can get designer stuff (authentic with tags and authenticity stuff included) for the low low...and well, frankly, the Hubby sold cars before the military...he can haggle with ya...he got the poor guy...I swear he left that man feeling cheap, easy, and robbed...
BUT...
I dunno if I am a 'designer/brand name' XL. I am an Old Navy XL.
Is it bad that I am worried now?
What if he thinks I am smaller than I really am...what if he sees me and is like "oh, you're not as tiny as I thought."
I dunno what's worse...thinking that...or being worried that it will fit...and then having a heart attack and crying in front of the hubby because of that huge NSV?!
Someone PLEASE just tell me I am bugging out and stressing because it is because I am getting anxious for him coming home and that I am reading WAY to far into this and that I will be okay.
OH! I did have a good NSV today...
A while back I mentioned that I could use a beach towel and have it close. Which was good, because before it was one of those ginormous bath sheets (that I love and still wrap up in cuz they are so cozy)...
Today...a regular towel. Like...one of Hubby's towels. (Yeah we had towels like that...mine which were huge....his which are normal cuz he is like | | <~that big...LOL)
WAHOOOO! I mean, you could see some upper thigh and all...but it FIT! hahahaha! Take that evil scale that doesnt wanna move and keeps going up and down... =P
I am gonna go get some vanilla protein powder...I just cannnnooootttt do this chocolate caramel crap anymore. :( I think I am gonna gag if I have to taste it again.
xoxox,
Nikki
This is so exciting!! I would be freaking out too. Truth is your DH is going to see you and will think nothing other than when can I take this beautiful woman home!!
ReplyDelete