Sunday, April 18, 2010

Wishful Shrinking....

Holy cow...Why on EARTH did I not come up with that title for my blog?!? Pure genius I tell ya...GENIUS!!


I was reading thru my comments, and noticed a comment from a newbie (to my blog atleast).

So I clicked and started reading...

She is doing OA and recently (maybe a month ago, I suck at figuring out dates) had her first meeting and is working through this whole thing.

You can find her blog HERE.


I know we have all found amazing support thru this blog and most of us started out thinking no one would ever read it...

Let's rally and support and give her love and hugs and feedback...like we do anyways. =)

PS-Hope you dont mind if I get ya some good people to follow ya! :) (If so, you can beat me later...)

xoxox,
Nikki

1 comment:

  1. Honestly I would love to go to OA. I looked for one some time ago. But nothing... So Bloggers are my biggest support!

    ReplyDelete