Sunday, April 18, 2010

WAHOOO!

So Hubby got his leave papers...and as soon as that volcanic ash crap dies down, we are good to go!!!


I think I am gonna drive myself nuts, cuz it is really ANY day he is leaving to come home!!!

I also mentioned Chicago to him...I guess if tix weren't so dang expensive and we lived on the mainland....then he'd be game...I guess...I dunno...atleast that is the vibe I got...


I will admit, I am a little bummed that I live here...like I said...its so expensive to leave. I mean, I really really wanna meet Drazil...just so I can see her and what she looks like...that and I really wanna ask her if she realllly works for Martha Stewart of if its just a nickname she gave to an annoying perfume dunking lady. 

But It's okay...there will be more! and I will be darned if I miss another one...

I think I should get a commemorative T-shirt...just cuz I am cool like that...LOL.

On another note, my fussy blog on how people assume they know what its like...it had NOTHING to do with anyone on here...it was all facebook ppl annoying me, people I knew when I was a BAD BAD BAD girl and I guess think I don't know any better still and feel the need to get all up in my kool-aid without knowing what flavor it is!

Hawaii is really gorgeous. It is paradise...except for rainy season...then it is a muddy mess...but its just so far away. It is a lovely place to visit...the school system just sucks for my kid. Do not let anything I say about this place deter you from EVER vacationing here...or living here if that is what you feel the need to do...

I guess I am just a bit bitter because they moved me half way across the world (almost) and then take hubby to the other side of the world before I can even breathe and totally unpack (I procrastinated a lot)...so its nothing personal.

Just wanted to clarify!

I am off to talk to Hubby...I am still doing my happy dance that sometime this week he is leaving!

xoxox,
Nikki

2 comments:

  1. So glad you will see him soon. I am coming to Hawaii next year so it is a date to meet eachother ...if you can stand to meet me

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! he'll be home before you know it!!!! i want a commemorative t-shirt, too. maybe they will let us buy some even if we don't go. just to "feel" like we were there. lol

    ReplyDelete