I have officially decided that I want to be below 200lbs by the time my Hubby is scheduled to come home in September. That means, as of this AM, I have 39 pounds to lose to reach 199.
Totally attainable, I know. I have like 4.5 months...so really figure 10 pounds a month...which is like 2.5 pounds a week, on average. I can do that.
If I can only get my not-as-fat-as-I-used-to-be-butt up and moving. But oh where oh where can I find this thing called motivation. Do the sell it? Please, pretty please, (I am begging here) say they do...and then tell me where I can buy it.
I mean yeah, getting that goal by the time he comes home should be motivation enough...but darn it. I cannot seem to find it in me. Anywhere. I mean, atleast I am tracking again. I was up to 240 Wednesday and I am down to 238 this AM...so I mean, that has to count for something...right?
Where do ya'll get your motivation from...I mean, what does it for ya? Maybe I need to just get out and walk daily...when kiddo is at school...I need to prepare for the 2 weeks of Trainer Hubby that is coming my way...
I have noticed tho, that I am snacking again. Which SUCKS. I don't feel full that often...and its like I have to eat more to get it. I keep trying to tell these people I need another fill, and that I cannot wait until damn end of May...but I guess I need to fuss more...which will be done tomorrow at 3PM at the Bariatric Surgery Support Group.
I have never made red velvet anything. We are having a pot luck at church this evening, and well, I decided to make mini red velvet cup cakes. (I even mixed em by hand!) Kali has been asking, and I was like sure, why not. HA. I now know why!! Because they stain (well the mix) everything that they touch!
Especially white skin...
So much for sneaking a finger of the batter...litterally...I have been caught red fingered. =/ That's not cool. I get to walk around with a red finger...fan-flippin-tastic. I am just praying no one asks...cuz then I would have to come clean...
And I can only see the looks that I would be getting. I would not be the incredible shrinking woman that everyone claims I am...I would be a fraud! A red-finger-cake-batter-licking FRAUD.
A little over dramatic...I know. But still...maybe that is just my guilt speaking?! Thats it! Its my good voice in my head telling bad little me to pipe down and knock it the heck off!!!
I hope ya'll are having a nice Sunday!
xoxox,
Nikki
Hey Nikki,
ReplyDeleteI too have 40 pounds to lose by the end of August. My motivation is wanting to get pregnant and have a healthy pregnancy and healthy baby. My doctors wont give me medical clearance to proceed with pregnancy until I get my BMI under 40--which equates to the 40 pounds I mentioned above. To read more about my doctors, visit http://mybigfatlifeblog.blogspot.com/2010/03/still-too-fat.html.
You can lose the weight by the time your hubby comes home. Let's do it together!
Too funny :-)
ReplyDeleteI think all the 'naughty' foods should stain my hands!! Bit like the dye the banks use to stain the money when they are robbed (ok - sooo probably not quite how it happens but I get all my information from movies!!).
Love it :)
I totally DO know what you are going through in this!!! LOL I am my own worst enemy right now, food wise.
ReplyDeleteIf you find out where to buy some motivation and something to combat temptation, PLEASE let me know!!
I go through phases. Sometimes there is no stopping me other times not so much!
ReplyDelete